Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Seduced at Sea - by the Ocean!
gymrat44 posted:
Here's a story of an experience of mine back in the US Navy in the late 1960s. On board ship just about all of us hit our racks (bunks) in just tighty-whities. And I'm sure I wasn't the only guy who once under the blanket slipped them off and put them under his pillow until morning when they went back on. We all had morning wood but it just wasn't too cool to be waving it around in the open. But during the night those undershorts really didn't give a guy much range of motion or room to grow in.

However, there was one night I was glad that I had my shorts on. We were sailing through a storm and I was in the forward berthing compartment with my head pointed toward the bow and my feet towards the stern. The ship was pitching strongly with the bow raising up out of the sea about ten feet -- and then after a moment's pause it would come crashing down. We would lie in our bunks on our stomachs with one leg bent so that foot touched the knee on the other leg. It was thought that by maximizing our amount of surface space on the bunk would reduce the chance of our being pitched out of the bunk altogether. Well, I had gone to sleep and woke up as the pitching had become quite strong. It was a wonderful feeling in itself and it was enhanced by the fact that I was lying on a raging hard-on which had managed to point up to my chin despite its captivity. I could feel myself stimulated as I came more and more awake but I decided to lie completely still and see what happened. The storm continued, my pulse increased and I felt myself increasingly stimulated. Pitch up, pause, splash down,increased penile tension. Finally, after a number of raises and crashes the ship came down really hard and just at that moment I filled up my tighty whities with a tremendous load of cum. I don't know why I hadn't taken them off earlier -- maybe I had meant to but was so tired that I just fell asleep first. Anyway, after my own internal storm had found release I quietly slipped off my undies, left my bunk and tossed them in the trash. I was glad that I had those shorts on that night since it helped me avoid making a mess and probably encouraged me just to go along with the pitch and enjoy being seduced by the sea.

We never talked with each other about anything important on board ship -- too bad -- but I wonder if the ship had seduced any other unsuspecting sailors on that stormy night. It never happened to me again but it was certainly a night to remember!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

LotusHeart responded:
Hormones are usually at a peak in the early Morning hours, if you didn't wake up, you would certainly have had a wet dream. What else do you expect to happen while stuck on a ship with no women in sight? I wonder what else happened on those ships?
I've heard of many stories of people getting off on all sorts of mechanical things, like the vibrations on a bus, while driving, and so on. When I was a teenager, it wouldn't have taken much to get me going.

gymrat44 replied to LotusHeart's response:
Vibrations on a bus -- that brings back a fun memory.

A number of years ago my wife and I were moving our possessions across country in a large rental truck. One day started out with her driving while I was in the passenger seat wearing a new and roomy pair of jeans still with stiff fabric. If the truck had any shock absorbers at all I would have been surprised for it was bounce-bounce-bounce as we headed down the interstate. The jeans' crotch was rather roomy and after a while the bouncing truck had me filling the crotch up completely, my dick gaining an increased sense or urgency with each bounce. I told my wife, "Honey, these stiff jeans and the bouncing of the truck are giving me a hard-on you wouldn't believe."

She replied, "Well, we need to make time today so we really can't stop. But you aren't doing anything and this truck cab is so high up that you can't be seen from the outside. Why don't you just pull yourself out and have a good time?"

I was surprised at her suggestion -- I had just been making an observation -- but I thought, why not? So I slipped my jeans and underwear down to my ankles but left my seatbelt attached as I initiated a slow and delightful highway masturbation session. The truck was going 60 miles an hour but I chose not to do so myself. At the same time I was doing two of the things I enjoy most: getting myself off and going for a ride along a new road. I got a shop towel handy and was ready when the session wrapped up about 15-20 miles down the highway.

She said she enjoyed watching me having fun out of the corner of her eye and said I'd better be ready that evening to handle the desire which watching me had kindled in her. Who says that long haul interstate driving needs to be boring?

hairyd replied to gymrat44's response:
gymrat, It hard to believe during your tour of duty you only busted your nuts in the bunks only once. When did you masturbate? In the shower?

Every time I make a solo road trip. My penis gets a good rubbing. Only alot of truckers get a quick view; but they reply with thumb up and a blow of the horn. They know how as a man to enjoy the ride. I would not advise in town; only on the interstate.

gymrat44 replied to hairyd's response:
Hairy, that time I described was the only time that I had an orgasm and ejaculation in my bunk when I was externally aroused, laid still, did nothing and had the whole show done to me. Of course I made sure that my tubes were cleaned out on a regular basis. The lack of privacy (open showers, open toilets, &c) limited choices of style and technique. I found that cheap PX condums (40 cents a dozen) provided easy clean-up for 'wrap and slap' sessions in my bunk after lights out. Don't know what other guys did -- that was one of the things we didn't talk about back in those days. Hopefully things are a little better now. At least today we have this place where we can talk, exchange ideas and discover that there are others much like ourselves in many ways.

hairyd replied to gymrat44's response:
G-rat; Dozens of condoms. I bet your got alot of "thumbs up" from your officers during inspections. I agree mastubation should be solo with only your body and mind.

In the seventies there has been times when I have been in open shower. The Guys with morning Wood would be unloading their gun of sperm and pee. We knew what was going down; therefore no need to talk.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey guys, I have always used WebMD for looking up symptoms if I wasn't feeling well to make sure it was nothing serious (has never been!). I just ...More

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.