Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Jerseys and jockstraps for the Super Bowl
gymrat44 posted:
Hey, last year I heard about some guys having a party to watch the Super Bowl where everyone had to wear a team jersey and a jockstrap -- and nothing else. The idea was to get back some of that locker room camaraderie and good feeling. And apparently there were a couple women who came and dressed the same way.

Have you ever been to or heard of such a get-together? Does it sound interesting to you? I'm not a big football fan but it does sound like it might be fun with the right bunch of buds. What do you think?
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

gq12 responded:
sounds like a great idea to me!! The best part of a jock is that while it covers up your front (giving you a good bulge), it leaves the back side WIDE open for viewing!!!

hairyd responded:
Super idea, the guys have been invited. But one change at my house it will be guys shirts and girls skin. Thanks g rat for sharing. The wife is always looking for a party theme. This year the Super footlongs and breast nuggets will not only be on the table.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i take no medications. im only 39 years old and very sexual with my wife. but my ejaculation is almost nothing? i know im getting older but this just...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.