Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Hey, Guy, where are you? And how are things going?
gymrat44 posted:
Last spring you contacted me through the e-mail address which I have listed in the Member's Stories profile. We had a lengthy e-mail correspondence throughout the remainder of 2011 delving into understanding our sexualty and becoming more fully ourselves. The exchange was great!

Through over busy-ness I was silent for several months but last night I e-mailed you again -- and got an undeliverable back because your e-mail address was no longer valid.

Please drop me a line (same old e-mail address for me) to let me know how you are doing. I send my good wishes and would like to hear from you again!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.