Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
HARD
otter051069 posted:
During the night, it seems the only time I get a hard-on is when I have to pee, unless I'm having them and don't realize it.

Does this occur with anyone else?

jrocker85 responded:
You most likely get hard throughout the night and are not aware of it. They say we can get 4 or more erections throughout the night. I was up at 4am to pee and was not hard but at 6am I was. I am greatful that it is not at the same time at it was when I was younger.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was born and lived in a very small town called Durant for 6 years.. This is in the state of Oklahome, and my family on both side were staunch southe...More

Helpful Tips

Men's Sexual Issues - and the Task at Hand
In my experience men's sexual issues go hand in hand with them worrying too much about the workings of their penis. The more worried they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.