Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
    M-M Sexual Encounters
    Anon_133604 posted:
    How many guys out there have a seacret side and have a very strong urge for M - M sexual encounters?

    Take the Poll

    When you have a M-M urge do you;
    • Act on it?
    • What have you done
    • If you are married do you have guilt feelings?
    • How do you deal with your guilt feelings?
    • Is there anyone who wished they could talk to someone about it?
    View Poll Results
    Anon_527 responded:
    Others opinions and reality are two different things. There are men who may have the opinion that it is OK to be married to a woman and still have sex with whomever they want outside of marriage. The reality of that is that it is called adultery, which is both illegal and immoral. You need to talk to your wife and get counseling as I have previously advised. You will never be truly at peace until you do.
    gq12 responded:
    sorry Anon, but I am who I am and I have urges to be with a male. The most I had done for years was get a massage from a male or have some fun at the gym sauna. This past year I met a guy and we've fool around some, but nothing more than kissing and oral. I do fantasize about having sex, but I'm not sure it will ever get to that...
    Anon_527 replied to gq12's response:
    Oran is sex, Mr. Clinton.
    Anon_155686 replied to Anon_527's response:
    Hey, Anon_527, Oran is not sex. Oran is a city in Algeria!
    hairyd replied to gq12's response:
    Guys why joke. You know if you put your cock in a body cavity, THAT IS SEX. It is your life. But " Life is short" and one day can fruaking screw that time to hell .
    davedsel57 replied to Anon_155686's response:
    Yeah, I know. Obviously that is a type-o. Oran should be Oral.
    mlcptwn responded:
    I can totally relate to this Anon. I dont know why, but the thought of being with another man excites me.. even tho I am extremely attracted to woman. I am not sure how to meet anyone to go through with it though.. I fantasize about it often.
    Anon_16867 replied to mlcptwn's response:
    tryed it a few times and i love getting oral sex from another much of a diff than getting it from a female..try it once and if it is from the right one u will be hooked...
    Gary0329 replied to hairyd's response:
    Hot pic! Do you have these feelings?
    hairyd replied to Gary0329's response:
    Gary, I do look at men that have physical health bodies.The male and female body can be a work of art. But I have never had a boner or urge to coitus or copulation with a
    male. The softness of the female anus and vaginal pleasures my sexual feelings. But I'm a heterosexual male; not a homosexual male

    Helpful Tips

    i am 14 years old male
    I am 14 years old and i did not produce sperm or other liquid also i don't feel orgasm what to do ? some weeks ago there was liquid ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.