Skip to content


What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
? married men urge m on m
hairyd posted:
A have a question I would like you to answer for me.
Do want the penis hanging between his legs to bigger or smaller than your penis. Most man do not perfer the smallest in the room.
Would you have a issue if your wife was having sex with a man with a bigger penis.
I have never had the desire to have sex with a man. Therefore I am not able to consider my answer. My wife and I do not like to share our goodies.

Take the Poll

Male perference
  • I perfer him to have bigger penis, I am the little man
  • I perfer him to have a small penis, I am the bigger man.
  • I prefer my wife enjoying a bigger penis.
  • I prefer just my wife and I
  • I prefer my wife, a big penis male, and I having SEX together
View Poll Results
gq12 responded:
this is an interesting question. If I see a guy with a small penis, my ego feels better but it does not turn me on. If I see a guy with a large penis, I may feel less adequate but it will turn me on. The one guy I've fooled with has what appears to be a larger penis than me soft (so when I saw him it was a turn on), but when hard we are pretty much the same size. I feel good about myself and he LOVES my penis, so it's a good match I think!
If I were looking for a guy to share w/ my wife I would not want a bigger dick for her because I would not be the alpha male, but this I am not interested in.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been following this site for at least two years; but I never got around to joining in with you guys. Of course, when Rubare2 (thanks man) start...More

Helpful Tips

any body help me
Simple prescription male sexual desire, which I should be very short.For help please. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.