Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
My comments!
hairyd posted:
Friends, I check the threads on webmd. When I have a few minutes in my office. I also check my emails. My reply to my friends by email or my friends on this site. Would be the same. Of course I use more slang in my emails. Therefore repling to both at the same time. I use words that may not be correct for this site. I apology, I do not wish to offend anyone. I will try to use less man to man talk. But I consider you my friends. Staff, thanks, continue to watch and edit me.

davedsel57 responded:
HairyD,

I frequently read the forums in the Men's Health area on WebMD and sometimes post anonymously. I find nothing wrong with any of your posts and admire your communications skills. In fact, I enjoy reading your posts and feel you always have something good to add to any discussion.

gymrat44 responded:
Hey, HairyD, I'm another member of the group who wants your man-to-man talk to continue with the same strength and energy that it has in the past! You have a lot of interesting things to say and I want you to keep them coming!

Of course we do not agree on everything. If anything, I would urge you not to label people or acts as being 'this' or 'that' -- they just are. However, it would be a dull world and a dull board if we all were always in agreement about everything.

So keep it up, keep it hard and keep the good messages coming, bro!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

hairyd replied to davedsel57's response:
Thanks Brothers. I wish more men would share
a wide range of sexual topics with sexual questions and comment.. Men would open up to share ideas and experiences with other men These sites are like a .get-together for men The comments in my threads is to give
a different point. Hoping some men will think outside their normal box.
The forum is about strong male bonding, health, affection, empathy and intimacy between men of conscience. Who esteem respect, dignity men were expected to be Men.
Letting men open up to express thoughts or feeling they may not be able to with others.
Men thank for you comment . Dave, I am sure I agree with your comments. I can understand, I am not able to put my face in the profile. But I would like to know which threads were yours. Gymrat as a friend we have shared comments for a few months. I which I could have this discuss face to face with you. But you comment that " I label or acts are this and that - they are just are."
I would never think I would have the right to label anyone. Nor it be me to choose what a action would be called. This was done million of years ago. But in my defense. I would like to continue with your comments. Someone more powerful than man. Made in the plant and animal kingdom a male and female. Each sex has a. role in the life cycle. May I in this discussion use the color white for the female. Therefore the male will be black. We know in the animal kingdom since they have a brain. Males have sex with a man like a man has penetrative sex with a female. Therefore since there brain and body has a different urge. May I use gray as their color. I would never make the call to say penetration in the butt or mouth with men is wrong. But as a Male I gave my view of a married man that treat another man as a female. You may disagree but gray, white and black are differant
And that is that....

I love as a Man.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I really enjoy the sharing of all the men on this site. Married with one son. Enjoy keeping fit and healthy. Using the gym to keep in shape. Enjoy com...More

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.