Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Looking for Gym Guy Greg
stev1022 posted:
Does anyone here have any contact with Gym Guy Greg that used to post on here? I have not seen him write any contributions for a while, but I would like to get in contact with him. Can anyone out there help me out?

gq12 responded:
I sent him an emai lsince I had it. I'd rather not post it here since he probably does not want everyone getting it. I told him his name popped up here so hopefully he'll come back in

gq12 replied to gq12's response:
well unfortunatley his email came back as undeliverable (has been de-activated)... I don't know what he's been up to, but hopefully he'll stop in on his own and let us know.

I still fantacize about his male modelling sessions. I did do some what the Massage Therapist called modelling for him while he was teaching a massage class, and in one I had to be completely nude standing in front of them (while fully dressed). It was an amazing experience and a huge turn on. I had to work hard at not getting hard!

stev1022 replied to gq12's response:
Thanks GQ, I appreciate it....... I will be making a business trip to his area in July, and just wanted some suggestions as to things to see while I was there.

He did have some great stories to tell... i do miss hearing them from time to time. I miss some of the other guys that used to post on here.

zoom1969 responded:
I also think of Greg often and I miss his posts/ discussions! He used to post on the MSI Men's site before it closed. One of his Sons was in a bad accident and he was helping take care of him and working some really long hours! That's probably been about a year ago! I used to keep in touch w/ Mark_Daniel. We kind of lost touch and not too long ago I tried to send him an e-mail and like Greg it came back as deleted/ undeliverable! I miss a lot of these guys and wish they would come back....

stev1022 replied to zoom1969's response:
Thanks Zoom..... I also wondered about mark_daniel..... too bad. There are a few more guys that used to post on here that I miss hearing from as well.... too bad, it was a good group of guys.

HEADER_72 replied to stev1022's response:
What's up guys???? Do you all miss the MSI site as much as I do? It was a lot fun!

As we all know, Greg is a very, very special guy! He is, without a doubt, one of the greatest guys ever. I still have his email address, but I'm sure it's the same one you all had. As Zoom said, Greg's son was in a really bad automobile accident. Greg also had been promoted at work... it sounded like a very prestigious job. Where ever Greg is, I wish him all the best. Good to see you guys back at the old site. I remember Greg and Rubare were really good friends... I wonder if he knows about Ru's death... I'm sure he must know.

stev1022 replied to HEADER_72's response:
Header -
would you mind sending him an email asking if I can contact him? My email address is listed on my story...... I am going to be in his area this summer for a trade show and would like to know if I have free time, what is there to do and what is there to see down there...... Not the end of the world if I can't get a hold of him... and I don't need to see him while I am there, just cruious about what there is to do down there.

I do miss the MSI site..... it was a great bunch of guys.Have a good one.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hispanic man, divorced and in a relationship now. Masculine and prefer ladies but sometimes curious with men sexuality and willing to share thoughts, ...More

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.