Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Gardasil Use Question - Help!
An_244841 posted:
Hello,

I'm a male and I just turned 27 a month ago and was diagnosed with Genital Warts a couple months back when I was 26. The doctor that diagnosed me said it would help to do a 3 shot cycle of Gardasil. From what I know, Gardasil is a preventative vaccine and I have no idea why he wants me to take the gardisil but I took the first shot there anyway. 2 months later, I go to another doctor (I had moved) to get my 2nd round and the cost is astronomical because now I'm 27 and insurance only covers through age 26. I see no reason to continue this cycle and want to find out why this doctor recommended me taking Gardasil since it won't rid the Genital Warts/HPV anyway. He did prescribe me to podofilox of which I'm taking to get rid of the warts. I'm thinking he wanted me to take the Gardasil to prevent any other strains of HPV in the future but I plan to only engage in sex with 1 person for the rest of my life and she is completely clean. Is there a need for me to continue the Gardasil cycle?

Anon_130552 responded:
I would copy this question to the Sex health and Men Health Communities. Also call the 1st doctor. Speak with his nurse; she should be able to get your information. You have a good plan for engaging in sex.. You have a long future. Your plans may change.

Spotlight: Member Stories

If you want to know my story, email me. Stev1022@ymail.com

Helpful Tips

any body help me
Simple prescription male sexual desire, which I should be very short.For help please. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.