Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
A guy checking me out
vinig posted:
I was in the shower at the gym the other day and there was a guy a couple of showers away who was really obviously checking me out. I didn't really know what to do and I didn't have much time, but it felt a little awkward. Any suggestions?

gymrat44 responded:
I suppose what your response would be would depend on what sort of a reaction you'd like to see on the part of the other guy. Would you like to encourage his advances? Or, would you just like to communicate, 'hey, I apprciate your attention but I've got no interest to doing anything together'?

Until you get a good answer to that yourself I don't see how you can consider how to respond. And that answer would depend on how you really feel, not just at that moment but how you feel in general.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

doogood responded:
Aggh! I just had this long post and my connectivity wiered out. in short - great advice gymrat. Vinig - we're you bothered, disgusted, intregued, turned-on, curious by this guys actions? Approach him outside the shower. As for a spot, how he does a specific exercise and can he show you how to do it. Get him talking about himself and judge where it goes from there. But first, what do want to happen? and I'd relly like to know what you didn't have time for? Keep us posted!

hairyd responded:
vinig, gymrat gave good information. No one on this site. Should try to tell you how to live your life. Nor what actions to take. It is normal to feel awkward seeing a male is obviously checking your body.
I had learn to be comfortible and continue with my shower. Since We do not know what he is thinking.
It does not have to be sexual. But since you have a 6.75 penis. He may have been jealous.
I would not be concerned. I personal would not approach him. This is not a normal male reactions. But he did not enter
your personnel space...

gymrat44 replied to doogood's response:
Hey, Doogood, I know how frustrating it can be to get yourself really wrapped up in putting together something which is highly personal and you think needs to be shared -- and then all of a sudden your connectivity breaks!

My suggestion is that if you feel a long post coming, go out to your word processing application and write and edit it there. Then after you've proofed it and are sure it says exactly what you want it to, go ahead and cut-and-paste your writing into the 'Your Reply' box here and submit your stuff. I can't say I do that all the time but now and then when I feel a long one coming, that's what I do to avoid the problem you've just had.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

stev1022 replied to hairyd's response:
Did I miss something? How do we know that vinig has a 6.75" penis?
I agree though that you need to better understand what it is that you are looking for in regards to accepting his looks as an invitation to get to know you better or not, and no one will know the answer to that except you.
I also agree with HairyD. I would not approach him.

jrocker85 responded:
It wasn't me unless you were the guy at the KoP Ballys that had a hard-on it was too hard not to see, I was rinsing the soap out of my eyes and there it was. There was nothing to do or say and I didn't object, I was ok that he was comfortable enough to let it happen. And I'm sure he being younger it's an automatic thing,so good for him.
I do mind it when it is obvious there are eyes all over you
and if you get that creepy feeling there is a freak in the shower. Most guys do their thing and get out but the freaks hang out a little too long. I would keep your distance unless you are into that but you should be careful and see if it happens again before doing anything.

vinig replied to hairyd's response:
Thank you guys, for your replies. You're right: I don't know what was going on in his mind during the shower. There were two other guys in the shower at the time I noticed him focusing on me. HairyD: I don't usually walk around the locker room with a full blown hard on. If fact, I shrink to a managable package, like most guys. So I don't think that was an issue. I would never approach the guy and I haven't run into him again. I'm ok with the attention. I think most of us check each other out. I'm totally comfortable showering in front of other guys, I 've been doing it for 20 years. But, I wouldn't have acted on anything in this case.

longduckdong46 replied to vinig's response:
When you say he was " really checking you out " was it for 5 seconds, 10 seconds or a much longer period of time ?
As a previous poster stated I think it's sometimes natural for dudes to check out the other guy's in that situation but depending on how long he was checking makes the difference to me.

hairyd replied to stev1022's response:
Stev, you did not miss anything on this thread. But before I answer a question. I want to know all I can about the person.
To help him with a answer. I don't want to tell him what I would do, only. This information is on this board.

3 weeks ago
vinig responded:length: 6.75
girth 5.5
cut: no
testicles: normal
hangers: only after a steam " A good link of manhood. I can not read between the lines. To know what the poster is asking.

vinig replied to hairyd's response:
It was probably foolish to publish such measurements, but I am what I am.

stev1022 replied to hairyd's response:
Got it... Thank you for clearing that up for me...... I could not figure out where that came from..... though maybe my computer was acting up or something.....

Vinig - Don't worry about it... not a huge deal. Many of us have put our measurements out there... like you said.. we are what we are.

Have a good one!

gq12 replied to stev1022's response:
to me, every encouter in a locker room is different. Sometimes my mood is open for some fun and other times not. I may get a good vibe from a guy or he may creep me out. Its not easy to make that determinination until it happens.
The key is to keep a clear head and don't do anything out of character, but don't go into a shell either. Take you time and see how he and you react. It could just be that they guy thought you looked good and was checking you out. He may have been trying to signal you for something. Once you decide what you want or don't want to do, take it from there...
Have fun out there!!

jmgg5000 responded:
one time i was in the locker room i just got out of shower and was walking to my locker naked and i notice a guy checking me out i felt no big deal. i seen the guy around before he is married with kids so i am sure he was just checking what i looked like nude is all.

doogood replied to jmgg5000's response:
Good reply jmgg. Too many times - for reasons I can't fully understand - men interprete another man 'looking' at them as some sort of sexual/physical domination. I guess it's hard wired in our brains somewhere. When probably 9 out of 10 times, it's just 'hmm - how do I compare to my fellow human male?" and logically, a locker room is going to be the place that this will lend itself to most often. No threat, no dominance, just comparison and then moving on. More of us should have the attitude of 'just checking what I looked like nude is all.' Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I`m married to a wonderful lady that allows me to be myself and accepts the fact that I have deep homosexual roots. I dress daily as a woman and I`m c...More

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.