Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Shooting
havok1278 posted:
I am looking for some advice and help on a situation that I'm having. Lately when I have sex it seems that I can't shoot like I once did before. Now it's more like it basically drips out and it's annoying to me and my partner both.

I do smoke, although I'm trying to quit, and I do drink quite a bit of soda. I'm thinking that is what is doing it. Any guys got any suggestion on what I could do? Anything my doctor can help with?

doogood responded:
Well - the first thing anyone's going to ask - including your doctor - is, are you masturbating more than usual. The more times you cum, the less build up you're going to have each time you have an orgasm. Probably something you should ask a doctor about just to make sure there's nothing seriously wrong which is causing a reduce flow. Um - I guess I'd also ask do you notice difficulty when urinating? Could be a prostate issue. Again have a doc give you a check-up. I can also say that at 45, I'm not getting any medals for distance these days. Only when I've held back for a few days do I perform like a geyser. Also masturbating and cumming is different for intercourse and cumming for me. I tend to - at least I feel like it anyway - shoot harder and farther during penatrative sex than using my hand. Hope this helps and definately make an appointment just to be on the safe side. I can also say that I have tried Saw Palmetto for "a healthy prostate" It may have had an effect because again the sensation when ejaculating was more intense therefore I took it that I was cumming harder and more forcefully. There was aan odd symptom though. My wife complained of her cervix being irritated after sex when I was taking saw palmetto. Once I stopped, it went away. No scientific proof - just an observation.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been following this site for at least two years; but I never got around to joining in with you guys. Of course, when Rubare2 (thanks man) start...More

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.