Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Shooting
havok1278 posted:
I am looking for some advice and help on a situation that I'm having. Lately when I have sex it seems that I can't shoot like I once did before. Now it's more like it basically drips out and it's annoying to me and my partner both.

I do smoke, although I'm trying to quit, and I do drink quite a bit of soda. I'm thinking that is what is doing it. Any guys got any suggestion on what I could do? Anything my doctor can help with?

doogood responded:
Well - the first thing anyone's going to ask - including your doctor - is, are you masturbating more than usual. The more times you cum, the less build up you're going to have each time you have an orgasm. Probably something you should ask a doctor about just to make sure there's nothing seriously wrong which is causing a reduce flow. Um - I guess I'd also ask do you notice difficulty when urinating? Could be a prostate issue. Again have a doc give you a check-up. I can also say that at 45, I'm not getting any medals for distance these days. Only when I've held back for a few days do I perform like a geyser. Also masturbating and cumming is different for intercourse and cumming for me. I tend to - at least I feel like it anyway - shoot harder and farther during penatrative sex than using my hand. Hope this helps and definately make an appointment just to be on the safe side. I can also say that I have tried Saw Palmetto for "a healthy prostate" It may have had an effect because again the sensation when ejaculating was more intense therefore I took it that I was cumming harder and more forcefully. There was aan odd symptom though. My wife complained of her cervix being irritated after sex when I was taking saw palmetto. Once I stopped, it went away. No scientific proof - just an observation.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Briefly: 43, gay geek, out since age 13; a multiple-organ transplant at 39, living a quiet life and I like it that way. Love to cook, and grow edible ...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.