Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
New
jm55313 posted:
Hello i am new to this group though i would join and get advice from time to time and also give advice. I am in my 30s married and happy and just like to get mens advice on mens issues.

gymrat44 responded:
Welcome, jm55313 -- glad to have you as part of the group.

If you hang around a while and get into some discussions you may find yourself talking about things you've never talked with somebody else about -- and you'll feel good that you have done it. Whatever your situation you're bound to find that one of us here at one time or another has had a very similar experience and there may be multiple suggestions as to how to handle it.

On the other hand you may see someone struggling with an issue which you have gotten your way through and you'll want to lend a hand and tell how you handled it.

Anything special on your mind today?
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Polfsky responded:
I just found out about this forum too yesterday. Spent a good amount of time reading posts and decided to join. So looking forward to learn and discuss things I never had to nerve to bring up to others in person.

jmgg5000 replied to Polfsky's response:
yea for sure i enjoy being naked and being naked around my friends. i am a married man and love my wife but i feel its ok to be naked around male friends and cousins etc. i love sex and love nudity

cam35 replied to jmgg5000's response:
That's a normal guy thing. There is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself and the company of others, as long as everyone is in agreement.

Polfsky replied to jmgg5000's response:
I've always been shy and reserved but very curious on the inside. I'm very careful with my image and how others perceive me too. That's why I've never been able to really open up and talk about these "taboo" topics. It'll probably take me a while to get up to speed with everyone here. lol.

the human body is a beautiful and wonderful thing nothing to be ashamed of. not all guys are going to look like tom cruise or brad pitt. what you see on tv and magazines they all had plastic operations to make them look that way. my wife will tell you most girls look for normal guys they are ok if you have some fat in places etc. they are ok if your penis is small. my cousin has a small penis and his wife loves him. when i undress in front of my friends i am comfy with myself. i mean if a woman i dont know walks in on me nude unexpected i might put hand over penis or turn its a normal reaction but if it is a friend and i trust them i let em see all.

Polfsky replied to jmgg5000's response:
Yah, I'm slowly coming out of my shell. At this point I don't even wear muscle shirts around my friends, all because of their perception of me. Imagine that. It's hard to change my own image.

yea well start by being nude aroud close friends that you know will respect you no matter what and go from there

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 45, happily married, but bisexual. I have enjoyed some interaction with other men, but pretty lightweight stuff. I have four sons, ages 26, 23, 1...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.