Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Do you remember some of your 1st dr exams where they checked your body out
jmgg5000 posted:
when i was growing up my parents family doctor when he would give me the yearly check up, the nurse would tell me to put a robe on so i would of course my mom would often be with cause my dad worked and i remember after the doctor did my head and neck area and listen to my chest he would then open my robe up to check my penis he would touch and feel check for anything odd. i felt comfy with it and i could see my mom would look as he did the exam i did not mind of course. today when i go for exams i feel comfy and all. when i bring my son for exams i am in the room with him and he is comfy too when doctor checks him out.

cam35 responded:
I remember the first times had an exam, it was in middle school and was administered my the gym coach. All the boys were taken into the nurses station and waited in line. One by one we all got our turn. I was my turn and I had never been asked to strip down to my underware, i was embarrassed to be standing in front of a man like that. He asked that I put my hands together and bend over, he checked my back. Asked me to breath in and out as he examined my chest front and back. As I thought I was done, he asked that I drop my underware around my ankles. He said he had to check my groin, which hedid without gloves. Cold strong hands, turn your head and cough left and right side. Which I did and that was pretty much it.

jmgg5000 replied to cam35's response:
yea when i was in middle school we had a school nurse that would come into the locker room once a year and have us strip nude so she could give us an exam some of the boys were embarassed but i was cool with it she was a nurse and she seen many butts before lol

jmgg5000 replied to jmgg5000's response:
yea middle school we had a female nurse that came in now and then and would have us strip naked and exam us some of the boys were more shy then others. i felt the nurse has seen butts before so not a big deal

cam35 replied to jmgg5000's response:
That's so true, that was the back when the coaches were allowed to shower in the locker room. No one one is allowed to shower at school. Crazy!

hairyd replied to cam35's response:
cam35, I agree. But it only takes one preverted coach.
That does a homosexual activity in the shower somewhere in the U.S.
Therefore the majority of coaches and the boys. are restricted.
They are not able to do normal healthy activities.

"It time American took America back!'

cam35 replied to hairyd's response:
I remember being in high school and being able to talk to the coaches in various states of undress. I recall one of the coaches was always very comfortable walking around naked. it was weird at first, but like all guys we have the same equipment. It just became normal and helped me become comfortable with myself

Anon_130552 replied to cam35's response:
We should put our hands up. For The Coaches that taught us to be Men. Both on the playing field and in the locker room / showers. It is normal and Healthy to comfortiable naked with other real "MEN "

jmgg5000 responded:
yea when i was in middle school and high school the gym teacher would take showers with us and it was not a big deal at all. because of the Penn state deal and others gym teachers have to wait til all the kids are out of locker room before they can shower up. it is sad for sure. when i was in school we hag gang showers too so if you where naked in the shower you could see everyone. now they have privacy curtins by each shower stall.

jd1000 responded:
when i was a kid i was more shy about it like i was comfy being naked at home and stuff around my dad and brother and cousins. but for some reason when the doctor walked in to check me out i would put my hand infront of my penis area til he was ready to check that area out. but once i was like 11 and older i was comfy with it and it was cool to be seen naked by the doctor and sometimes the nurse lol.

Helpful Tips

Men's Sexual Issues - and the Task at Hand
In my experience men's sexual issues go hand in hand with them worrying too much about the workings of their penis. The more worried they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.