Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
beach volleyball
jmgg5000 posted:
I notice olypmics this year they have females wearing shorts vs the bikinis it is like why? the only reason i watched was to see the women in there tight bikinis showing off there butts as they jump around for a ball. why is everything censored on tv these days. its like the human body is dirty and should not be seen yet its ok to use swear words and show killing on tv and movies etc. i think most guys like to see the butt cheeks show a little when volleyball stars or gymnastic stars jump around

gq12 responded:
I watched the US vs Brazil and they were all in bikini bottoms. The Brazilian girls had bikini tops as well but the americans were wearing a spandex shirt over their bikini. I hear the weather is cold so that may be why. The Brazilian girls looked pretty nice... good butts and nice tans!

jmgg5000 replied to gq12's response:
yea i heard on news people where saying that women should not wear bikinis like that playing volleyball it shows to much skin. I feel showing skin is great that is why most guys watch is to see there hot butts

longduckdong46 replied to jmgg5000's response:
Well the sport began on the beach and is played in beach attire. So why mess with perfection ?

Long live the bikini !

jmgg5000 replied to longduckdong46's response:
yea i think they are worried of the bikini rides up and shows to much butt it is bad for kids to see on tv and all its like kids need to get use to it lol. we have 2 kids and they have seen my wife fully nude so seeing bikinis is not a big deal. gymnastics female gymnastics is fun lot of times the females there butt cheeks peak out as they jump around lol

An_247068 replied to jmgg5000's response:
Why do the women wear skimpy bikinis and the men dont wear speedos?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am in my 30s. I am married with a beautiful baby girl. I stumbled across the old board looking for some grooming tips.. Imagine my surpise when I le...More

Helpful Tips

Men's Sexual Issues - and the Task at Hand
In my experience men's sexual issues go hand in hand with them worrying too much about the workings of their penis. The more worried they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.