Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
How to Raise My Testosterone and my Libido!! Please Help!!
Anon_56036 posted:
I have Low-T but can't afford to get those exepensive injections every week. I also have no sex life!!

I'm 30 years old and married to a gorgeous woman, I should be having sex more than once a month.

Any/all help is appreciated.

Thanks,

myxtyplx responded:
Try Androgel. A rub on the shoulders gel that dissipates in a minute or so. Very effective. Axovir is another but more expensive. Good luck!

myxtyplx responded:
Try Androgel...rub on shoulders ...dissipates quickly...very effective. Another is Axovir but more expensive. Good luck!

rolyat1847 responded:
See your Doctor about testosterone CREAM, this is compounded, usually by a small local Pharmacy. It works great and is MUCH less than Androgel.

aqiruse responded:
Try 1500 mg L-Arginine and 150mg of Pycnogenol. You can get them from any local vitaminshop or gnc store. If you would like to view the research behind this it can be found at:
http://www.ergo-log.com/edicare.html

And more related information on boosting T-Levels can be found at:
http://www.ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html

An_247170 replied to aqiruse's response:
aqiruse
Your an idiot. Read something. Arginine is an amino acid that helps (THAT'S HELPS) with nitric oxide which promotes a pump and vasodilation of blood vessels.Pycnogenol is a concentrated natural water extract of the bark of the French maritime pine. Reported to neutralize free radicals. Now how any of that will raise t-levels, I would love to know. Keep quiet when you have no idea what your talking about. Your dangerous!

An_247170 responded:
Let me address Aqiruse first. He's an idiot and this was my reply to him.Your an idiot. Read something. Arginine is an amino acid that helps (THAT'S HELPS) with nitric oxide which promotes a pump and vasodilation of blood vessels.Pycnogenol is a concentrated natural water extract of the bark of the French maritime pine. Reported to neutralize free radicals. Now how any of that will raise t-levels, I would love to know.
The others do have the right idea, but all would be expensive. I take 11/2ml of testosterone to 2ml every 11/2 to 2 wks. A 10ml vial is about $100 and last about 3 months. Shoot in the upper leg(about where pants pocket is) or hip and can inject through 27 gauge needle which is not even felt, though I use 25 gauge which is still painless and injects alittle faster.
The other problem with creams, they don't completely get absorbed and a wife, girlfriend, or worse, daughter, can come in touch with it and absorbe test, and that can be dangerous to them. I hope this info helps, if your Dr. won't work with you, find another one. No reason a 30 yr old should have low t or no sex life with a gorgous women. I would have went crazy, though, it wasn't just 1 gorgous girl. Good Luck.

d13marino replied to aqiruse's response:
One last thing. Do your own research. This might be a surprise to you, but not everything on the internet is true. Find me a bodybuilder or a supplement company or anyone who uses this combo to increase test, and I'll apoligize on here to you. I read the bs on that page. Serms do not raise test, they attach to free test in the blood to get it to muscles. And I could go on but whoever wrote that crap, I'm betting is trying to sell some kind of supplement. Most won't hurt you, but in no way is anyone gonna get high t levels or bigger muscles from anything I read. And fyi, anything that says it raises t-levels and stops estrogen conversion, will lower a guys sex drive. No estrogen, no sex. So if it's just muscles a guy wants, it works, if it's sex drive, not something to recomend. That page is a joke.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Tyler, and WebMD has saved my life from the moment I found out about it. I'm 15 and boy have I learned a lot on here!

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.