Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Ning or Yahoo
An_247002 posted:
I stumbled across some old discussions about starting a new group with yahoo group or ning.com. Just wondering if that's still around. How can new people join those groups nowadays?

jrocker85 responded:
There were groups but these are no longer active sites. I think it was MSI or something like that.

An_247002 replied to jrocker85's response:
Awww. That's too bad. I would have loved to join. Seems like everyone was having such a great time sharing beyond what this site allows. Bummer...

cam35 replied to An_247002's response:
If you find anything let us know!
cam35@hushmail.com

An_247002 replied to cam35's response:
No old timers responded to this post, so I guess it's gone now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Tyler, and WebMD has saved my life from the moment I found out about it. I'm 15 and boy have I learned a lot on here!

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.