Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Group Effects
An_247002 posted:
Just curious how you guys feel after joining this community. For me, I learned a lot of things I can never get from family/friends, and it's been a lot of fun.

However, I feel my perspective starting to change as I view other men around me. I can never imagine they would have similar thoughts/desires that are so common here (like the love of nudity, mutual masturbation, bi-curious, etc). I just can't imagine my friends/coworkers being into those things.

Did any of you feel that too?

Sorry, I hope this makes sense. I have a hard time expressing my curiosity here.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jmgg5000 responded:
yea it is cool that other men are comfy with nudity and like to be naked around there friends. even if they are married to a woman like i am. we feel its ok to be naked around our male friends and cousins brothers etc. my wife is often nude around her female friends so its like guys can do same with guy friends.

Stefcd responded:
The community is great and I personally get approached quite often by other guys within my area mostly wanting me to give them oral sex.I think when other men know that you are gay or bi-sexual you will find that a lot of so called straight men will hit on you when no one is looking.I`m not into that scene and it just makes me sick when someone does this to me. Yes I love gay sex but it`s a mutual thing just like straight sex is. But never underestimate the other guys within your area,they all have their own kinks,trust me.

An_247002 replied to Stefcd's response:
Wow, what do you do to get approached? That rarely ever happens to me. I find it quite the opposite. When they perceive me as different, they tend to distance themselves from me.

Stefcd replied to An_247002's response:
I wish I could tell you but I really don`t know,maybe it`s because I dress in womens clothes or maybe the fragrance I`m wearing.I am open about my sexuality and If I am fully dressed in drag and need to go to the store for something I go just the way I am and this does generate attention and I`m sure some of the guys in my area think they can sneak around their buddies and proposition me. I admit there have been times I wanted to give a couple of them all the oral sex they could ever want but I didn't and most likely won`t.

My wife has been so supportive of my lifestyle and very tolerant as well so I`m very careful to not rock the boat.I am thankful to have her in my life.

jd1000 responded:
well i am a married man to a wonderful wife but i admit i like to be naked around my cousins and brother and male friends when we get the chance. i feel nothing wrong with being naked around your fellow man for sure. i have a cabin in the woods and its near a lake and my wife and i go up often but sometimes i have guys only weekends just like she will go up with her girls for girls weekend. when i am up with the guys we are always skinny dipping and walking around nude.

gymrat44 responded:
Going back to the original question posed by An_247002: Yes, what you say makes perfect sense. Reading our posts here you get to see all types of thoughts, behaviors and feelings about our maleness, our sexuality and how we express it and enjoy it. There's a lot of variety and when you look around the guys you see every day at work, yes, you wonder just how many of them have such varied feelings as well. It's an odd thought in a way and it's impossible to know how many have feelings similar to what you see expressed here. But I be it's a lot more than we might have thought before we started exchanging ideas here.

Interesting point!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

An_247002 replied to gymrat44's response:
Thanks for your reply, gymrat. You understood me perfectly.

I walk around at work or with friends now wondering whether these guys ever have any of the feelings that are expressed here. Some of my friends always seem 100% straight as an arrow.

I guess I'll never know.

hairyd replied to An_247002's response:
You are what You are...... But the majority of males are 100% super-straight as a arrow. We were maded to reproduce.
Therefore the male only has a erection for the female.

jd1000 replied to hairyd's response:
yea true but if i am in a locker room sometimes my penis will errect in front of guys but i am not shy about it i dont try and cover or hide it i just let it be exposed and if guys look they look

An_247002 replied to hairyd's response:
OK HairyD, you set the record straight (pun intended). I'll be careful not to assume that my friends, coworkers, or men in locker room are hiding in or repressing their curiosity on the inside.

Maybe not many people who are 100% straight join this community, so their views are not represented here as much.

Why do you think not many people are 100% straight join this community. Nor their views are not represented here. I disagree; I do not read the threads as a gay site.

I do not see it as national news. But pictures of Prince Harry in his VIP suite in Vegas with male friends. They and the females are naked. My pic did not make the "NEWS" But my friends and thousands of straight males had enjoyed the same type of parties.

Note: a old thread someone having a gay relationship. "Stated what happen in Vegas stays in Vegas" May want to tell his wife.

jd1000 replied to hairyd's response:
yea i am 100% striaght as i love my wife and love naked women but when i am with my friends and cousins i am comfy being naked around them or locker rooms. my wife often hangs around her girlfriends nude they go to spas and hot tub parties and all so why cant guys do same thing. i like seeing R movies where there are cute actress naked i wish they would show a guys penis more is all. i mean they show a guys butt but not penis. but women they show both butt and breasts and pussy area

An_247002 replied to hairyd's response:
I guess I'm rather inexperienced in this sexuality arena, having never discussed this issue with anyone.

I've always thought "100% straight men" would never be aroused by or be interested in any type of encounter with other men. But I often read here about men that say they are straight yet are aroused or enjoy some sort of sexual encounter with other men (exhibitionism, circle jerks, etc). For a time, it made me assume that all my guy friends and coworkers may actually keep all that interest hidden inside them. That's why I started this post to clear up my confusion.

I guess I'm still learning... Sorry, not sure if I'm making any sense.

An you making good sense. We all should continue to learn about Sex and Everything. NUDE and SEX is not the same. You are nude during sex; but being nude does mean to will have sex.

An; you know everything you read is not Truth
A man living in China with all his family roots being all Chinese.
May choose to call himself an Africa American, that is his right
But it is not True.

Enjoy your body and your life; but be truthful to yourself..

Spotlight: Member Stories

i take no medications. im only 39 years old and very sexual with my wife. but my ejaculation is almost nothing? i know im getting older but this just...More

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.