Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Underwear choice
An_247068 posted:
What is the best underwear choice (besides commando)? I switch off between boxers and boxer briefs, but am curious about briefs or trunks. I get jock itch often and sweaty down below, but like support but not too tight, but not too baggy-what is the best suggestion? Is a pouch brief less tight then a regular brief? What about a pouched boxer brief?

Take the Poll

Underwear preference?
  • Boxers
  • Briefs
  • Boxer Briefs/Trunks
  • Thong
  • Commando
vote
View Poll Results

Polfsky responded:
I prefer briefs because where I grew up, there was a myth that going commando or wearing boxers will cause hernia as your balls are unsupported. Needless to say, that's not true. But briefs have become my underwear of choice simply because I'm used to the support.

An_247002 responded:
Stumbled across this web site: boxers vs. briefs. Take it with a grain of salt.

http://freshlyeducatedmen.com/2010/04/21/boxers-vs-briefs/

Stefcd responded:
Being a lifelong crossdresser/transvestite, all I own is womens undergarments,I simply do not wear mens undies at all. I prefer bikini panties or thongs but here lately the boy shorts for women are really sexy and comfortable,my wife bought me a few pair of them and I really like them as well.

jd1000 responded:
wear boxers when i wear underware. at night i tend to strip and walk around house naked and sleep naked as well. my sons like to also wear boxers and sleep nude and walk around naked at night they are following there dad and i am cool with it

doogood replied to jd1000's response:
JD - I think that's great that you and your sons are comfortable being naked in front of each other. I have all daughters so this isn't an option with me. However, I do walk around in boxers - next best thing to letting it all hang out. I've never been embarassed doing. I often sit outside on the patio in my boxers as well. I figure I'm covered and they're no more revealing than a pair of shorts. I do also like to be completely naked in my bedroom

Back to the original post - I prefer trunks under clothing. Supportive like a brief - maybe more so. Less material than boxer briefs so they're cooler. I also think the material makes a big difference. I had always been a big cotton fan, but recently the wicking 95% cotton - 5% spandex materials have caught my attention. These are lighter and snugger than all cotton yet breathe like cotton with a hugging effect but not as constricting as all manmade material.

priscillia replied to doogood's response:
love wearing my thong and it arouse me that i have to do something about the underwera either none and let all hang out or change to anothe kind

Jagmen responded:
I wear speedos full time

21finish responded:
I voted for Briefs because there was no Bikini Brief answer. I was a Y-Front white brief since childhood until my mid 50s. Then I changed to bikini briefs as I liked the way they looked better and they were closer to the look of women's panties too which I really enjoy wearing - particularly if they are silky or nylon. I'm a str8 65-year old and a confirmed bikini brief wearer.

dfromspencer responded:
I had to vote for the boxer brief. They feel like a comfortable old familiar t-shirt. All the ladies I know, and know that i wear this kind of boxer, all like them. They think they are way more suitable than just boxers or briefs.

In my house growing up, we had to wear briefs. Once i hit my tees, i went commando from there on. I still go commando around the house, and to bed every night. Love it!

Anon_527 responded:
I wore "tighty-whiteys" for decades, until I was in my 30's. For some reason I decided to try boxers and now wear those exclusively. I find them very comfortable and have now been wearing boxers for 2 decades (I'm 55).

I have a quirk with underwear, though. It must match my shirt in some way. Blue shirt, blue underwear, etc. Just me. My wife thinks it is hilarious.

tallguy replied to Anon_527's response:
Have very big balls - want to crawl up a wall after 2 hours incarcerated in briefs! Fondling myself in public. Too embarrassing!!!! Love the freedom of movement in my very professional suits and my dick rubbing against the rough of my pants and zip!

longduckdong46 replied to tallguy's response:
Briefs for me. Need the support for the boys.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 24 y/o man from new england. I have a child and a wife, both whom I love very much. I have had a pretty trying life in many respects. I never h...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.