Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Hanging
An_247068 posted:
My testicles dont hang so much. I heard that when its cold outside or when the testicles are in a cold environment, the testicles cling to the body and when its warm, they drop low and ihang. WHen I wear boxer briefs (a warm environment), the testicles still dont hang low. What type of underwear makes the testicles hang low?

jmgg5000 responded:
yea i know i am in a state where it gets colder in winter and if its a cold morning my testicals will cling to my body to keep it warm in there and on warm nights it will hang more

kahnjoe replied to jmgg5000's response:
Sometimes it can depend on your age? At 47 they hang more now than 27.

longduckdong46 replied to kahnjoe's response:
Yeah I agree with that statement as I am also 47, and in the summer months they really tend to hang. I guess thats why I'm partial to briefs.

jmgg5000 replied to kahnjoe's response:
yea this morning it was 59 outside and windows all open nice cool breeze and my testicals were tight when i took a hot shower they started to hang more and as i walked around house my penis wiggled around as my sac was hanging good, of course soon as i saw my wife naked walking around i got aroused lol but that is good

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im a guy who is learning everyday. I grew up in stuffy home, so like many I explored sexuality when I left. Im still exploring and finding new things ...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.