Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up


What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
19 Years old, obese, worried about penis.
yaiishi posted:
Hello, as the title suggests, I have some concerns. I'm very obese (my scale cannot read my weight) and it's been effecting my mind quite a bit lately. So I decided to do something about it.. I've been cutting back on my portions, eating as best as I can, and drinking nothing but water. Although I know I should be more worried about the fact that i'm obese, I'm far more concerned about the size of my penis. It's only 3 and a half inches erect. I've been reading online that once I lose weight I should have more of my penis available because of the fat pack receding? Or is this all I am? Am I cursed to the life of a small penis? I have extreme social anxiety because of this. I don't feel capable of even pleasing a woman, so I take no initiative to even bother socializing with them. I also have a "Buried penis" condition. When my penis isn't erect, it recedes into my fat. I really would like to avoid surgery if I can, but i'm willing to do it if I really have to. I do not wish to live my life with such a small member. Please tell me what I must do, and be blunt if you must. I'm just really tired of living this way.
gymrat44 responded:
While I am no medical authority I can definitely say it is true that weight loss will make your penis appear longer and therefore larger. I have lost weight and it has happened to me as it has for others.

With the amount of weight you describe as needing to lose I do hope that you are having or going to have medical supervision or consultation during this process. And there are some very good programs out there as well. But if you're like most guys no matter how much you lose you'll still want to have a bigger penis -- it's just the way we are. But I do believe that after weight loss what you will have will be more pleasing to you, make you more confident and let you go out to enjoy life more.

Good luck! Weight loss is not easy, as you know, but it is definitely worth while!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
jd1000 responded:
remember that most guys have avarage size penis so there are lot of men with small and men with large penis be glad with what god gave you. maybe eat better and try to lose some so that you are healthy and all. a person will like you for who you are on the inside more then outside. i have a friend that is overweight and he is comfy skinny dipping with me and my wife and friends they seem to think he looks good when naked. be proud of your body
hairyd responded:
Yaiishi; continue to eat healthy and losing weight. Why be concerned with a small penis. Its like a umbrella. You only need it big when using it. If you are able to masturbate and pleasure youself. You able to sexual pleasure a female.
Until you able to read you weight on scales. You would want to select a postion were the female is on top. Oral sex would also be super. Hit the social scene; Now. Enjoy the pleasure of sex; NOW
jd1000 replied to hairyd's response:
yea any chance you get with being naked go for it skinny dip with friends or family. let someone give ya a blow job or something

Spotlight: Member Stories

i take no medications. im only 39 years old and very sexual with my wife. but my ejaculation is almost nothing? i know im getting older but this just...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.