Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Need a lil advice
An_247326 posted:
Hi guys im new here and did a search but wanted to ask some advice. I have been having some stinging pain on the side of the head of my Penis.I did rec oral sex from a friend. Theres NO discharge but a little "jock itch" NO bumps. I do masturbate "dry dock" and have been taking it easy for a couple days. I have a Dr appt in sep 10 but should i go in earlier? I am 32 with no known std's. thanks

Anon_130552 responded:
I personal would not wait 2 weeks to be checked. My penis is important to me. I would also choose better friends......

gymrat44 responded:
Waiting isn't going to help or make you (or your penis) feel any better. See if you can't find an Urgent Care office (not a Dr office and not an emergency room, but a place part-way in between) which can help you out without delay.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was born and lived in a very small town called Durant for 6 years.. This is in the state of Oklahome, and my family on both side were staunch southe...More

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.