Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Hot and very hung guy,
Hung9x6 posted:
I am curious if there are any other dudes out there like me. I am starting to develop this fetish of showing off what I am packing the locker rooms, or when I enter a rest room to take a piss. I love whipping it out as I walk to the urinal. Love to show off anytime anywhere... Any other guys into showing off their dicks? Another thing I have found is that I love to beat off in the steam room. Any other guys into showing off?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

An_247002 responded:
If you read older posts on this board, you'll find a lot of people sharing the same interest as you.

Perhaps if I were well endowed, I would have loved to show off too. Unfortunately I'm not.

I'm becoming more and more comfortable in locker rooms though. In the past, I would never ever let anyone see me naked.

Hung9x6 replied to An_247002's response:
it can suck being as big as I am... I mean, no matter what I have on, you can see it... I am starting to like it though.... It is kinda hot having dudes look at it

Anon_880 responded:
Can we ask how old you are Hung? and what has changed from the past that you now like to whip it out and show it off? I would have thought that someone of your size would have always like to show it off.
Do you live in the south where maybe you get more of a chance to be naked outdoors or the beach or something... somewhere that the weather allows you more freedom than it does for some of us in the midwest?

doogood responded:
So - 9 by 6 huh? I guess I would be comfortable showing it off with those dimensions too. Only 7 x 5 - ish here. I guess it also depends on how close you are to those dimesions when soft vs. hard - ie are you a shower or a grower? Personally I;ve gotten to the point where I don't hide it but I'm not doing the wiggle dance in front of others either.

gq12 replied to doogood's response:
I love to show off any time I get the chance: lockerroom, sauna, steam room, urinal, nude beach (FL). I am not 9x6 so I usually fluff a little before getting started!!

StPeteBob responded:
I'm not well endowed but average with nice big nuts. I have become more comfortable over the years and enjoy places where nudity is appropriate, locker room, showers, sauna etc. The human body is a beautiful thing. I enjoy checking out other bodies men and women an get turned on when I'm being checked out too. It's great incentive to stay fit and take care of my body.

Jagmen responded:
Lucky

uniquescreenname replied to StPeteBob's response:
You know, StPeteBob, my work buddy (the guy some of you know I am seriously lusting after) tells me that he doesn't check out other guys in the locker room. I think that's a load of hooey, myself. You're right in that I also love checking out other bodies....men or women. And I think it is a helluva turn on getting checked out, too.

I don't yet have the balls (no pun intended) to whip my junk out whilst I walk to the urinal - LOL. But I live the occasional naked stroll to the showers, especially after a hard weights day. Showing off rocks. I work out at a Y and I'd swear there we're just as many hot, naked guys as there are of the opposite, and that makes for great people watching...as long as you're careful. 9x6, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you the next time I stroll up to a urinal!

tallguy replied to Hung9x6's response:
How do you measure your dick? Curious - read some recent articles by medical institutes and it was evident that normal/average is only 6" - apparently we have all been measuring incorrectly and self-measurement purportedly totally unreliable. Only 0,5% of men out there would be more than 7,5"?

tallguy responded:
Agree with the beating off in the steam room - especially fun when some other nice guys join in!

aceofhearts1 replied to tallguy's response:
totally agree

alantewks replied to aceofhearts1's response:
I'm just the opposite. When i was young I didn't mind showing off although I wouldn't go out of my way to show off but as I have aged (I'm 66 years old) I have become a little self concious of my big dick and don't show it off at all if I can help it.

hairyd replied to alantewks's response:
Alan, you have Low Testosterone. You also have notice you do not show it off for sex if you can help it. But you should be a role model for the young guys in your family. Pull it out; let they learn it's normal. My grandkids and their friends thinks it cool; watching me piss with them.
If they have a big penis lot me and their dads. Their friends will know it normal not Comical. tHEREFORE LAUGH AND MAKE JOKES.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

longduckdong46 responded:
Well I'm a pretty modest guy, but if I'm at the urinal and a dude is sneaking a peek so what ? I think males just like females are always curious about what others have.
It's just human nature.
I do not go out of my way to make sure my dick is swinging in the wind either.
Just my two cents.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married man, 30 years old. New to this site. Great sex life with my wife. Confused about men.

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.