How many married guys have had sex with another guy?
kahnjoe posted:
I'm married 20+ years, in early high school maybe middle school I messed around with a neighbor friend. Then in college hooked up with a frat brother. Mostly just jacking off and oral (actually mostly him blowing me). It was awesome but I gave it all up when I married. I've had a few massages since ive married where I've had an orgasm - only one was with a male therapist, he gently yet expertly cleaned me up. It felt great! Im just curious as to how many happily married guys have really had a sexual experience with another guy ?

StPeteBob responded:
Kahnjoe, I think this is a very common thing. The vast majority of guys have had sexual experience with other men of some kind. I don't think it defines you as being in one camp ore the other. I was married for 20 years. My sex life with my wife had peaks and valleys. We had experimented with another man together on a few occasions and found that this helped improve our sex life even when it was just the two of us. I began to experiment on my own with other men, and unfortunately, did not discuss this with her and she found out. I think most people find people of the same arousing. Watching two people have sex can be very erotic. As well as watching masterbation, of either gender. I think you are a normal guy who has had the same experiences many men have. Don't screw up a good thing be faithful to your wife and if you are comfortable share with her. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

An_248438 responded:
I haven't. I did not attend college, so I guess I didn't get the "Experience" that most students got. I have although thought about many times. My wife is fully aware of my ongoing fantasy to have oral with another man. I do think that is would be a life experience. Anytime that I think about it, well...I won't have to tell you. I do admire the courage that it takes all men on this page to say their peace in total privacy.

tallguy replied to StPeteBob's response:
I've always been bi. F***ed around till about 25, then got in gay relationship for 10 years - threesomes, parties, drugs, the usual crap. When we broke up, I changed my life. No sexual encounters for a few years, then started having sex again, with both sexes. Got involved with the greatest woman ever, whom I have met 12 years ago while we were still prosecutors. Now involved in steady relationship with her and her kids are mine. Love them to bits. But, secretly, I long for men and sometimes fantasize about them while having sex and end up hating myself and getting angry at her. She deserves better, but knew who and what I was / am. Love my life, but just sometimes I want to go nuts of longing, but will not follow up on my urges even though, God knows, I WANT to. I know that guys find me irresistable, but can I resist? Can anybody give me advice and explain me to me? Any psychiatrists out there??

masculineguy replied to tallguy's response:
did the same...i was confused since 20 to 30...then i knew i
had to change...still admired the masculinity of others...how do you stop yourself from checking other guys out?

21finish responded:
I'm married to the only person I have had sex with - 41 years now and don't want to change. That doesn't mean however that I haven't experimented with guys over the Internet with cam to cam action. Is that having sex? Depends on how you define sex I suppose. The guys (and sometimes a woman) and I both enjoy the give and take of sharing text conversations as well as sharing of visually seeing each other playing and masturbating to orgasm. I can tell you there are lots of us that have virtual sex that way.