Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
How many married guys have had sex with another guy?
kahnjoe posted:
I'm married 20+ years, in early high school maybe middle school I messed around with a neighbor friend. Then in college hooked up with a frat brother. Mostly just jacking off and oral (actually mostly him blowing me). It was awesome but I gave it all up when I married. I've had a few massages since ive married where I've had an orgasm - only one was with a male therapist, he gently yet expertly cleaned me up. It felt great! Im just curious as to how many happily married guys have really had a sexual experience with another guy ?

StPeteBob responded:
Kahnjoe, I think this is a very common thing. The vast majority of guys have had sexual experience with other men of some kind. I don't think it defines you as being in one camp ore the other. I was married for 20 years. My sex life with my wife had peaks and valleys. We had experimented with another man together on a few occasions and found that this helped improve our sex life even when it was just the two of us. I began to experiment on my own with other men, and unfortunately, did not discuss this with her and she found out. I think most people find people of the same arousing. Watching two people have sex can be very erotic. As well as watching masterbation, of either gender. I think you are a normal guy who has had the same experiences many men have. Don't screw up a good thing be faithful to your wife and if you are comfortable share with her. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

An_248438 responded:
I haven't. I did not attend college, so I guess I didn't get the "Experience" that most students got. I have although thought about many times. My wife is fully aware of my ongoing fantasy to have oral with another man. I do think that is would be a life experience. Anytime that I think about it, well...I won't have to tell you. I do admire the courage that it takes all men on this page to say their peace in total privacy.

tallguy replied to StPeteBob's response:
I've always been bi. F***ed around till about 25, then got in gay relationship for 10 years - threesomes, parties, drugs, the usual crap. When we broke up, I changed my life. No sexual encounters for a few years, then started having sex again, with both sexes. Got involved with the greatest woman ever, whom I have met 12 years ago while we were still prosecutors. Now involved in steady relationship with her and her kids are mine. Love them to bits. But, secretly, I long for men and sometimes fantasize about them while having sex and end up hating myself and getting angry at her. She deserves better, but knew who and what I was / am. Love my life, but just sometimes I want to go nuts of longing, but will not follow up on my urges even though, God knows, I WANT to. I know that guys find me irresistable, but can I resist? Can anybody give me advice and explain me to me? Any psychiatrists out there??

masculineguy replied to tallguy's response:
did the same...i was confused since 20 to 30...then i knew i
had to change...still admired the masculinity of others...how do you stop yourself from checking other guys out?

21finish responded:
I'm married to the only person I have had sex with - 41 years now and don't want to change. That doesn't mean however that I haven't experimented with guys over the Internet with cam to cam action. Is that having sex? Depends on how you define sex I suppose. The guys (and sometimes a woman) and I both enjoy the give and take of sharing text conversations as well as sharing of visually seeing each other playing and masturbating to orgasm. I can tell you there are lots of us that have virtual sex that way.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Guys, I am a 23 year old guy from London who lives with my Dad and brother. I joined this site by accident but have been really enjoying the chats ...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.