Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Tantric Sexuality Practice
Jonaman posted:
Hey anyone ever ventured into tantric excersizes? I am just trying it now and feel really good about it. The only issue is, as soon as you try it you want to share it with as many guys as possible.

joe8843 responded:
What is tantric sexuality practice? It would be helpful if someone would explain what this is and what the results are.

Thanks

gymrat44 replied to joe8843's response:
Tantric sex - done either alone or with a partner - involves a hightened level of mental awareness and sprituality along with development of hightened physical sensation. It can be a long way past 'just getting it off.'

It's both complicated and simple at the same time -- I suggest a web search to find some articles which you'd find interesting as the topic is a little involved to go into detail here.

But it's definitely worth trying if you're interested in shining a flashlight into all the corners of your sexuality.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

polfsky@gmail.com I enjoy reading posts and learning things from this webmd community. It's been fun to be able to openly share and ask things I w...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.