Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
i may be jealous...what can i do to get over this jealousy?
An_248427 posted:
went shopping then suddenly i see this tall middle eastern looking guy...had nice upper body but butt was not pronounced wearing a sweat pants...what i then saw surprised me...he walked past me and i could see his cock visible through his pants...it like he was hung...so hung guys do exist hey? he walked like the cock was hanging...he knew i was looking but did not make a fuss....i guess i am jealous how it can be so big while flaccid...was he mildly aroused? he was with his girlfriend...his voice wasnt that manly but he himself walked manly...i have heard that guys like that when erect the size remains the same...is that true? first time ever i see a guy like that...i wish i had never seen him for i am anxious and jealous at the same time...
FirstPrevious12NextLast

dfromspencer responded:
Why would you be anxious, or jealous? Does'nt your man please you in bed? Have you never been pleased by an "average" guy?

Yes. More often than not, a male with a seemingly hugh penis, while flacid, usually does not grow longer when erect. Some however, do actually lenghten when erect.

Most women i have talked to, say they prefer an average guy over a big one. They tell me, the big one causes some discomfort. Speaking for myself, I am extremely proud to be average! Six and three quarter inches erect, three and a half when flaccid. Ahhhh, PERFECTION!!! (LOL)

If you are in love with someone, does size really matter? Be happy with what you have, thats my motto!

Anon_527 responded:
I fully agree with the previous poster. Stop longing for things you can not have and probably do not need. Be thankful for what you have and use it to the best of your ability. If it works properly, what more do you need??

IMHO, there is too much "keeping up with the Joneses" in society. Don't worry about others, just focus on yourself.

An_248427 replied to dfromspencer's response:
are you assuming i am a guy or girl?

alantewks replied to An_248427's response:
I assumed you were a guy. I responded on another community.

Anon_527 replied to An_248427's response:
I am also presuming you are male because your chosen avatar picture is a silhouette that looks male. Also, why would you be jealous of a man's penis if you were female?

Admittedly you could be either gender based on the content of your post.

An_248427 replied to dfromspencer's response:
are you implying i am a gay guy?

tallguy replied to An_248427's response:
I don't think that was the intent. We ALL get jealous when you see a guy with a bigger dick. It's normal and does not mean you are gay. Quite irrelevant. My advice - you saw, your brain is trying to comprehend the fact, but at the end just accept those things you can't change. So what - maybe he is jealous of your looks, your butt, your length? Make the best of what you have!!!

dfromspencer replied to An_248427's response:
Definitly a girl.

dfromspencer replied to An_248427's response:
Well, if you are a guy, then you are suffering from penis envy! Why? What could you possibly find wrong with what God gave you? When i was younger, i always wanted a bigger one. My cousin, he does have a huge one. Do you know how hard it is for him to find, and keep a girlfriend? Not too many women want their vaginas stretched till it hurts.

Be happy with what you have! You are probably an average Joe, even if you don't know it?

Don't be jealous, don't be shy
You, are just an average guy!

Take care, Dennis

alantewks replied to dfromspencer's response:
I responded in another community that I was never jealous of another man's penis because I'm very large myself. There was a guy in the army that was huge and I was curious about him. I wanted to see him erect to see if he was bigger than me. His flaccid penis was bigger than my flaccid penis. We always want to have the biggest dick. I'm 66 now and as I have gotten older the less important it has become. Now I actually am a little self concious of it. So I don't know I think it is only natural to be jealous of somebody else for what they have. Hey I'd give 5" off my penis to be Tom Brady.

gq12 replied to alantewks's response:
it would be much easier to comment/respond if you would just say "I am a straight male", "I am a gay male", "I am a female", etc rather than post with "do you assume I am a guy or girl" and "are you assuming I am a gay guy"!!! Just say so we can respond with helpful information!!!

masculineguy replied to gq12's response:
next time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I`m married to a wonderful lady that allows me to be myself and accepts the fact that I have deep homosexual roots. I dress daily as a woman and I`m c...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.