Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
PISSING WITH A HARD-ON
tallguy posted:
Can somebody PLEASE advice me how to handle this! In my experience there is no way in controlling the flow, direction and repercussions!!!!

Anon_527 responded:
I am not well endowed and have not had to deal with this situation for several years. I remember it was best to sit on the toilet for better control. I would literally have to "handle" it pretty strongly. It would be more difficult in a public restroom using a urinal.

tallguy replied to Anon_527's response:
Believe me - it does not matter where it is - I am just average - 6" , but in such situations I really don't know what to do - I HAVE to piss, but it is catastrophic! Sitting on a toilet does not do the trick - it spurts on the floor from within!!!! Help!!!!

gymrat44 responded:
How about doing the job in steps: 1) beat off; 2) get soft; 3) piss with good aim having a soft, flexible dick.

Or is the situation more complicated than that? The above would work for me.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

longduckdong46 replied to gymrat44's response:
Well as far as pissing in the commode try leaning forward, with a slight bend at the waist, and point your stiffy as far downward as possible.
I get that every morning it seems and it works for me.
Otherwise follow gymrats instructions.

tallguy replied to longduckdong46's response:
Great advice, but SMALL (he-he) technicality - I can't come when I have to piss and the hard-on just wont go away. Maybe I am underestimating my dick's size, but I can't sit on the toilet and force him to piss inside - he is WAY out of control!!! Thus, I aim, piss all over the place and then I have to clean up AND the dick stays hard, so I can still go beat off!!! WTF?

gymrat44 replied to tallguy's response:
OK, so perhaps things don't go the same way for all of us. I'll agree that coming when I have to piss is not as pleasant as it could be, but I've yet to encounter an unmasturbatable hard-on. If I stroke the bloke, he'll produce and let me go on my way.

Maybe it would be easier if you aimed your dick into the shower? That could be easier to clean up afterwards. Or, depending where you live, just go outside?
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

tallguy replied to gymrat44's response:
Wow, Dude! That is a BRILLIANT idea (shower)!!! I can go to my room's outside patio, but it is visible from the kids' rooms!

Only problem - what will wife think? Never close door when I go for a piss!!! Might barge in! Could be rather embarrassing!!! But GREAT advise!!!!

hairyd replied to tallguy's response:
tguy, it time to put shutters on the kids windows or a partial fence. . A patio outside the bedroom is an extend of the bed. Moonlight nights, cool spring days, hot summer nights. Yes it the animal in me. But the smell of rain, flowers, the breeze, mixture with the smell of sex. Makes me hotter.

Yes I do mark my territory in the flowers with my piss each morning. Of cource the winter is milder in the south.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married for 15 years, with one child. I am fascinated by breasts and vaginas, especially my hot wife's (she's still amazing and physically at...More

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.