Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Bicycling in street clothes caused friction burn?
An_248876 posted:
Ok, I spent a good portion of the summer riding my Trek in lieu of doing cardio at the gym...medium intensity, some hills, no larger than 8% grade....I was doing about 10 mi per day, sometimes more..

By the time I'd get home, I was soaked from sweat..I'd wear street clothes...sweat pant jersey styled shorts and a T shirt..
I always joked about the fact that my nuts were numb when I'd get home..(truth)...about the end of Aug, I noticed while having sex with my wife, that there was a burning feeling under the rim of "the firehat" at the tip of the penis and at the top of the little line dead center on the underside...now, that was two months ago...it felt like a friction burn...I live in Wa State, (Western side of mountains) so, into September, you're pretty much done riding a bike unless you're in head to toe rain gear...but, the discomfort hasn't gone away..I feel no pain but I have what appears to be a shiny spot along the underside of the firehat and on that little ridge of skin just below the head on the underside..
No blisters that I can see...just shiny and one or two places where it appears red..the only time it will actually hurt is to rub it when it's hard....so, can you get a friction burn from riding a bicycle in street clothes if you ride seriously? And...can it take this long for it to go away? not getting worse..not getting better...so it's now been there about two months.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i take no medications. im only 39 years old and very sexual with my wife. but my ejaculation is almost nothing? i know im getting older but this just...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.