Skip to content


What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Bicycling in street clothes caused friction burn?
An_248876 posted:
Ok, I spent a good portion of the summer riding my Trek in lieu of doing cardio at the gym...medium intensity, some hills, no larger than 8% grade....I was doing about 10 mi per day, sometimes more..

By the time I'd get home, I was soaked from sweat..I'd wear street clothes...sweat pant jersey styled shorts and a T shirt..
I always joked about the fact that my nuts were numb when I'd get home..(truth)...about the end of Aug, I noticed while having sex with my wife, that there was a burning feeling under the rim of "the firehat" at the tip of the penis and at the top of the little line dead center on the, that was two months felt like a friction burn...I live in Wa State, (Western side of mountains) so, into September, you're pretty much done riding a bike unless you're in head to toe rain gear...but, the discomfort hasn't gone away..I feel no pain but I have what appears to be a shiny spot along the underside of the firehat and on that little ridge of skin just below the head on the underside..
No blisters that I can see...just shiny and one or two places where it appears red..the only time it will actually hurt is to rub it when it's, can you get a friction burn from riding a bicycle in street clothes if you ride seriously? And...can it take this long for it to go away? not getting worse..not getting it's now been there about two months.

Spotlight: Member Stories I am a 46 y/o divorced guy from southeastern Michigan. As I am closing in on 50 in a few years, I have realized that sexuality...More

Helpful Tips

Men's Sexual Issues - and the Task at Hand
In my experience men's sexual issues go hand in hand with them worrying too much about the workings of their penis. The more worried they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.