Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
German Sauna
Polfsky posted:
I recently took a trip to Austria and stayed in a hotel where there was spa/sauna facility. I went to check it out and it was a coed facility, so I prepared my shorts and towel before going into sauna.

Then I found a guy in there completely nude and that caught me off guard because it was supposed to be a coed sauna. He was leaving and started speaking to me in German which I didn't understand then he just walked away into shower still completely nude. I didn't mind the nudity but just found it strange because if my female friends came down with me, they would have been shocked.

Then I googled about it and found that in German speaking countries, this is completely normal and not being naked in spa is in fact inappropriate.

I found it interesting and thought I'd share it here. I wish that gyms around here would be a little more open. No one goes into sauna/steam room naked in my area.

alantewks responded:
There was a gym that I used to go to in MA that didn't discourage nudity in the men's sauna.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 45, happily married, but bisexual. I have enjoyed some interaction with other men, but pretty lightweight stuff. I have four sons, ages 26, 23, 1...More

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.