Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
swollen anus
An_249089 posted:
hi i just had some rough anal sex and now part of my anus is swollen. there is also some blood when i wipe after defecating but otherwise there is no bleeding. i took some pics here:
http://image.bayimg.com/e6aedcfdd6701d998d31538f25d944c73d2d0976.jpg
http://image.bayimg.com/c491ce1b2e1ebb564fc1f1ae74ac39cba4e0e19d.jpg
http://image.bayimg.com/695e383a309b09209e0601776474b3e5c54b95ec.jpg
please help me diagnose the problem, thanks.

elle0317 responded:
I didn't look at the pics, but the source of your problem is in your question. Rough anal sex. The anus tears fairly easily and if you continue to have rough anal sex, I suggest buying a high quality and long lasting lube to prevent future injury. The swelling will go down and should be completely gone in several days.

jsmith382 replied to elle0317's response:
thanks, i hope that's all it is. the pics aren't that gross, c'mon! anyway yeah i think we used a water based lube and it wore off quickly; i didn't take enough precautions. i guess if nothing changes in a few days i will schedule a doctor's visit?

elle0317 replied to jsmith382's response:
Absolutely! If it has not reduced in swelling in a few days, please see a Dr.

I'm at work, so I didn't want to bring up pictures of someone's anus on here I'm sure it's lovely! hehe

jsmith382 replied to elle0317's response:
haha yeah that's a good reason. well thank you for working on this holiday. i hope you have a great day.

jsmith382 responded:
it seems to be healing slowly but there is still quite some pain too. i'm wondering if there is some cream or lotion i could pick up over the counter that would help this heal better? thanks

elle0317 replied to jsmith382's response:
You can try a sea salt soak several times a day to speed healing.

hairyd replied to elle0317's response:
You may purchase meds for haemorrhoids. Your sexual partner may enjoy appling the cream.

Do not feel embarrassed about your anus and seek medical care and explaining the rough (good) sex>
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

natty92 responded:
hey, I know this was about a year ago but how did this heal up? I am experiencing the same thing now. It was mmy first time and now it feels like I have a little ball in between my cheeks...### embarrassing!###

An_249089 replied to natty92's response:
yeah healed up fine within a week or two

nikaymj replied to natty92's response:
Hey, I too had anal sex yesterday and I just noticed that my anus is swollen. I am freaking out. Please share your experience with me. What did you do? Did it go away? How do I treat it?

july1936 replied to nikaymj's response:
you could have a hemmroid that has been pulled out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey guys, I have always used WebMD for looking up symptoms if I wasn't feeling well to make sure it was nothing serious (has never been!). I just ...More

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.