Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
My experience
seattleron posted:
I have always been nervous going in for a physical. Height weight, urine sample first and then sitting in his private exam office waiting.
The doctor who took over my old doctors practice is gay with a partner. I really am turned off by gay lifestyle guys.

He knows I get with other men at times. He will ask me if I have done anything anal? "No". Then he moves to the ear nose throat stuff and then come the "Slip off down to your shorts. This always gets me a soft erection. He uses a tongue depressor to push my penis from site to side. He does not make any comments on the appearance of my body. It is all kind of a letdown.

I guess I would like a bi doctor who kidded around and made it more fun. Some one I would probably enjoy seeing naked.

Actually, I was thinking the other day that I bet there are lots of small groups of guys that get together in my area and have a beer and hang out naked. Not a not talking walk in the room JO deal. Not that they don't get to being playful with each other

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Tyler, and WebMD has saved my life from the moment I found out about it. I'm 15 and boy have I learned a lot on here!

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.