Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
My experience
seattleron posted:
I have always been nervous going in for a physical. Height weight, urine sample first and then sitting in his private exam office waiting.
The doctor who took over my old doctors practice is gay with a partner. I really am turned off by gay lifestyle guys.

He knows I get with other men at times. He will ask me if I have done anything anal? "No". Then he moves to the ear nose throat stuff and then come the "Slip off down to your shorts. This always gets me a soft erection. He uses a tongue depressor to push my penis from site to side. He does not make any comments on the appearance of my body. It is all kind of a letdown.

I guess I would like a bi doctor who kidded around and made it more fun. Some one I would probably enjoy seeing naked.

Actually, I was thinking the other day that I bet there are lots of small groups of guys that get together in my area and have a beer and hang out naked. Not a not talking walk in the room JO deal. Not that they don't get to being playful with each other

hairyd responded:
SettleRon, for the type of exams you requesting you will need a doctor that you have a friendship. His sexuality is not going to change the way he does an exam. If you have read these post there are a lot of men that are embrassed for another male to see their penis. They would be the first to report unethical medical behavior. I am comfortible being naked and, my penis is easy to be aroused, I am comfortable discussing sex. Since we are friends, there is more than doctor and patience. Every thing is open for discussion; A prostate massage makes the dre pleasureable, etc. But we are social friends, work out at the gym together, and our kids and wifes are friends. The doctors know there will be no legal issues.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

seattleron replied to hairyd's response:
Hairy, I re read your reply to me about forgiving others this morning. Thanks again. I also read you history section.
and would like to know you better. More about how you think.

I know you comments were spot on. I am doing my readings on Compassion and Empathy as it first relates to myself'.

I am also realizing that because I first used my sexuality to cope with my young life it was used more like a quick medication. Quick like a bad tasting pill which did not include FUN. For me mb was to be done quick and dirty. I know my sexuality also has a dirty aspect associated with it.

hairyd replied to seattleron's response:
Ron, your future does not have to be your past. My history has not been your life. I may not tell you what you want to hear. But to life is to short.
Why live a liar. You must choose your wife, ONLY. Or choose a Man for your spouse. Grow up.... a differant man in a differant town is not going to make you happy. Have you spoke about a threesome with your wife? If you need another male body. you would feels his penis rubbing though her thin organs. You would be able to taste his fluild from her cavities. You may learn other ways from him how to be a better sexual partner. If your giving your best to your wife; You should be to weak to pleasure another.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Guys, I am a 23 year old guy from London who lives with my Dad and brother. I joined this site by accident but have been really enjoying the chats ...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.