Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Cunnilingus after Intercoursce
hairyd posted:
Reply to Rocker; There is something wrong when male to female oral sex threads are removed; but not man sucking man!!!!! Yes I learned as a young man.How to could score some serious points. I knew how much I wanted sex. I wanted it to be my option if I had sex with her again. it isn't about me, it's about HER. And if you're not doing the right things to really get her excited, then I won't be back! Therefore after
everything she did for ME, to get ME excited and sexual pleasure. I would always Make Sex Last Longer(spent more than twenty minutes engaging in oral sex. and Give my Women an EXPLOSIVE Orgasms or two? Using my tongue like a pussy cat licking water. Or humming a love song navigate against components of the female genitalia with your tongue, and make them love it Yes Rocker it get me and her wanting round 2. In her tiny little cliltoies in a woman's vulva is a whopping eight thousand nerve endings! More than on the head of your penis or any other part of the human body? With something that sensitive, if you know what your doing with your tongue.You have her asking you to stay the night. More sex and breakfast in bed.

Why COME and GO in a Heated Rush.
The most wonderful way for her to experience the ultimate excitement is by making her feel you will do anything for her without asking anything in return. Every hot-blooded man knows if he can
giving the lady the satisfaction. He can
expect to be amply rewarded with something titillating in return… If you lay in the 69 position it may be a good cleaning of yor penis. Her tongue is better than a wash cloth. Also she will be more willing to put a soft cock in her mouth. It's not as threating as the 12 inches and she learn to love it. Best clean up; you will find.

Yes Rocker going down is the best way to be invited back. Your tongue rubbing her 8,000 nerve endings in her clitoris Will bring her immense pleasure. The same pleasure she gave your penis.......
By directly stimulation her clitoris with a hot, wet mouth, she will most likely experience more powerful, intense and longer lasting orgasms
than with intercourse alone. Emotionally, during cunnilingus the woman is the center of attention — nothing matters more at that moment than her pleasure.

I enjoy eat at the Y; anytime and all the time.....

Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

Take the Poll

I perfer Cunnilingus (Oral SEX) with My Lady
  • As foreplay
  • During Intercourse
  • After Intercourse
  • Instead of intercourse
  • Never
vote
View Poll Results

jrocker85 responded:
I like to choose all of the above... it's a wonderful thing and the residual effects are a bonus. "Happy wife Happy life".

Spotlight: Member Stories

No, I don't bite, unless asked. It's more that if you want something from life, don't just nibble around the edges, bite hard and don&#...More

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.