Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Removed Thread
jrocker85 posted:
Thanks Hariy D for recreating a thread that must have been removed.
I don't think anything I said was crude or in poor taste and I have not been advised. I thought I hit the cancel button instead of submit. This has happened to another response. It may have happened to other posters too but I woul not know that. I have had a balloon pop-up if I wrote something considered profane and was able to make a change to the verbage and submit.

Has this happened to others?

hairyd responded:
jrf, the thread had been on the site for 2 years. It was not your question. But their are some whom do not agree with my comments. Therefore they censor me. My thread will be deleted because I prefer oral with a female and not his down my throat, Thanks I was just answering your comment.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

gymrat44 responded:
And did you notice that we were having a good conversation last week about being aroused when either reading or writing these posts -- and in that fashion we were actually sharing erections? All of a sudden that thread is gone, too! Seems we were on a roll and I was looking forward to seeing where that might be taking us.

There's something powerful and enjoyable about considering that we are able to share arousal, pass it along and celebrate our common and shared masculinity together. That's one of the great spirits of these boards and I do appreciate sharing with you all.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Polfsky replied to hairyd's response:
I read your other thread on cunnilingus and oooh it was truly hot and graphic. I even got me aroused imagining all of that.

longduckdong46 replied to Polfsky's response:
This is a topic board for Mens sexual issues ( straight, gay, bi , curious men )
I am straight, but there may be some who are offended by some of the topics discussed here, and will show their displeasure by removing the threads. I do not know anyway around that but some just like to create mischief.
HairyD posts on several different boards and I always find his remarks educational and sometimes entertaining as well.
I hope the lurkers will respect the process, and leave things alone because this board is of special interest to me and it's insightful.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 24 y/o man from new england. I have a child and a wife, both whom I love very much. I have had a pretty trying life in many respects. I never h...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.