Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Teen Skinny Dip
Will50 posted:
When I was about 14 - I went with my guy friends to the lake. We were all there - just messin around,.Aaron says - letsngo swimming, We hadnt really planned that - I said - "but we dont have bathing suits" Aaron said - what the HECK and he just stripped itwe down. We just all stripped down butt naked and jumped in the water.playing nstuff we all horsed around. I do think several of the guys had a hardon I know I did.I couldn't figure that out but I sure liked seeing their naked hard butts and cocks.

kahnjoe responded:
Did the same things as a senior, about 6 of us. My friends brother had the biggest dick I'd ever seen! Good thing cell phones w cameras weren't around yet.

hairyd replied to kahnjoe's response:
Have many of you guys have done the Poplar Bear Plunge.
About 30 guys meet this 01 January at a my son's friend
lake cabin. Must of us was bare. A few did the plunge with underwear.
But they stripped quickly of the wet cold garment as we all warmed by a big bond fire pit. We all laughed and talked as our penis recovered from the shrinkage problem of the minus 40 degree water.
The females were invited but only one was willing to get out of a warm bed at sunrise. To get her nipples stiff.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

chuck13 replied to hairyd's response:
I swam in iced over waters before. Skinny dipping style. my friend Andrewsaid that iit'ds not fear that I didn't shrink in the water. I said I did. from 9" to 5". he just laughed.

hairyd replied to chuck13's response:
Do you not sometimes want to have a way to have shrinkage for a longer period. To have the comfort of not having that log in your pants.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

hairyd replied to Rob15lov's response:
Looks like you got a good semi.
It's normal for a erection at any time / place. As a young man all of my friends had wood when skinny dipping. Some times we left cream on the water.
Looks like your needs to take a young lady for your next dipping. .

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fit masculine homosexual guy looking to explore my sexuality in more in-depth ways with other men. Very open minded and able to talk about many subjec...More

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.