Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Is my penis still normal?
An_249654 posted:
When my penis hardens, a large somewhat kind of a vein shows in the middle of the shaft. I wonder if anyone else out there has the same problem as mine. I would like to know if my penis is still normal.

elle0317 responded:
Yes, your penis is normal. The blood flows to your penis when aroused, this is what makes you hard. Of course your veins will swell as well to accomodate the extra blood flow.

Polfsky responded:
Sounds normal to me, unless you get some pain or discomfort then you should probably get it checked out. As for the vein, mine is the same, and I think others are the same too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married w/ kids. I love being an exhibitionist and love to read thru and post on men's sexual issues.

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.