Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Erection at the Doctor's office
An_250190 posted:
I wen't to the dermatologist for the first time to see about possible condylomata acuminata on my penis. Generally I'm not attracted to my doctors but I was stunned how good looking he was as he walked into the room. He asked me to take off my clothes and to put on a gown so he could give me skin a full body exam.

He came back in and was very thorough and rubbed my skin all over my body to feel for moles or other spots. I started to get a semi erection and tried to think of something that might kill it but it didn't work. He then started to exam my penis working his figures around it pinching my foreskin and my testicles too. Not having any control I started to get harder. He froze a few small spots off my penis and I'm thankful there was some pain so the semi erection started to ease. He told me to come back in a month for a checkup

I returned for another treatment and when he asked me to drop my pants I held my penis instead of him and kept from getting hard this time. I guess when someone else is holding it no matter who it you will probably get aroused.

gq12 responded:
Well I've heard of some guys who get embarassed because they get "shrinkage" when they go to the Dr and have to drop their pants. I'd rather get hard and apologize for that (I have had that happen!) than shrink up and feel like I have a tiny penis.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I`m married to a wonderful lady that allows me to be myself and accepts the fact that I have deep homosexual roots. I dress daily as a woman and I`m c...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.