Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
    Testicular issues
    Darkn3ss_F4lls posted:
    Good afternoon All,

    I'm 25 and for the last three years I've had this weird feeling aftersex in my testicles, I've gone to the doctor a few times but they say I do t have cancer but they could do a MRI or something on them to check.

    After sex for the next day worsened by times having sex that day, they are quiete sore and often times I having them every day notice they are larger to my touch. Does anyone know what this could be ?

    I get regular std checks and an annual physicals but this feeling just doesn't go away and doesn't seem normal to me.
    Darkn3ss_F4lls responded:
    gymrat44 responded:
    What you describe doesn't sound familiar and the fact that you're having annual physicals and nothing negative is showing up would indicate that the problem hasn't shown up on the regular screen of tests. However, when you have something which is bothering you I would recommend going to a doctor, asking some questions, let him give it a name and let you either go on your way or have some treatment.

    Doctors can be good at giving things names and letting us stop worrying about them! Recommend you give it a try, even though as you say you do get checked annually.

    Guys, can you think of anything else which you can come up with here?
    manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
    barefoot3us responded:
    Get yourself to a good urologist this is the best thing you can do for yourself !

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    58 year old male married for 38 years to the same wonderful woman I met in high school. No children. Have four legged children. 1 boxer, 2 cats. Very ...More

    Helpful Tips

    Anal issue
    I've had this pain on the outer region of my anal, it have tried to ignore it but the pain has been persistent. I recently researched what ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.