Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
    penis size loss
    Anon_10336 posted:
    is it possible to lose some of the length of your erect penis? i am 42 and have no problem getting an erection. i have always had about a 7" erection. but it seems that i am now between 6 and 6 1/2". since i turned 40. i can see the differance without even measuring.
    gymrat44 responded:
    I've heard of shrinkage happening now and then but don't really know anything about it. It might not be easy to do but you might want to be asking your health care professional about it.

    Are there any other issues with this apparent shrinkage of your penis? Has it hindered your performance or brought any pain, other than the reasonable emotional toll it must take?

    Our equipment can be any size and the important thing is to get as much responsible enjoyment out of it as possible. If you can get a medical recommendation that you just adjust to it and get past it, that could be great. And if there are some underlying issues which need attention, that would be a good reason to get yourself checked out.

    Good luck! And let us know how it goes.
    manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
    silverteenager responded:
    dude have you gained weight in the belly that can make it appear shorter or if fat develops around the base it can do the same thing
    gymrat44 replied to silverteenager's response:
    Very true! A good point.
    manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Just a regular family man. Love my kids and my wife. Job is great too. Looking for growth from the community here. I welcome any communication ... i&#...More

    Helpful Tips

    Decrease in a mans sex drive with age
    Pregnancy, whether planned or not, yields major life changes for women. While a new baby can bring tremendous joy, they also bring stress, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 6 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.