Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
penis size loss
Anon_10336 posted:
is it possible to lose some of the length of your erect penis? i am 42 and have no problem getting an erection. i have always had about a 7" erection. but it seems that i am now between 6 and 6 1/2". since i turned 40. i can see the differance without even measuring.

gymrat44 responded:
I've heard of shrinkage happening now and then but don't really know anything about it. It might not be easy to do but you might want to be asking your health care professional about it.

Are there any other issues with this apparent shrinkage of your penis? Has it hindered your performance or brought any pain, other than the reasonable emotional toll it must take?

Our equipment can be any size and the important thing is to get as much responsible enjoyment out of it as possible. If you can get a medical recommendation that you just adjust to it and get past it, that could be great. And if there are some underlying issues which need attention, that would be a good reason to get yourself checked out.

Good luck! And let us know how it goes.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

silverteenager responded:
dude have you gained weight in the belly that can make it appear shorter or if fat develops around the base it can do the same thing

gymrat44 replied to silverteenager's response:
Very true! A good point.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.