Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Intriguing shapes of the penis
zitper posted:
I have on occasions watch guys jo in bathrooms, trains, theater and their car. I find the shapes of the glans compared to the shafts very interesting. I end of watching with a desire to touch the penis while it is hard. This leads me to do other things. but my main concern is why am I so mesmerized by a man's penis.

Take the Poll

Why am I so mesmerized by a man's penis that it turns into a sexual desire.
  • it's because I am drawn to the artful shape?
  • it's because of a psychological need for a male.
vote
View Poll Results

seattleron responded:
As to seeing another guys penis. I think I am always wondering how big it is erect. I think that is because we rarely see any other guy hard. It tends be powerful image. Taboo. Worse is seeing a guy half aroused I wonder what I could do that would get him harder..so maybe I soap myself up a few times in the shower to see it that will push him all the way.

Weird games we play

hairyd replied to seattleron's response:
Ron, True you never know if your looking at a grower or a shower. You may consider go to the gym early am. The Testosterone level is higher in the male. Therefore more erections in the shower.
As stated in other threads I have seen thousands of cocks in my years. See one seen them all. I don't know your age or experience. But a lot of males have uncontroled erections. I am always having non sexual erections. I am glad you learned having a organism with another male is not sex. If you are hetersexual.
Worship of the penis has existed since time immemorial. In ancient cultures, the penis represented power and fertility and was often depicted as the focal point in paintings, sculptures, pottery, and engravings. The Phallus, should be restored to its rightful place in the world of fine art, as object of unmatched aesthetic beauty — as it once was in ancient times. Both sexes, have an innate desire to commune with the penis of other men. In addition, the majority of men possess an innate desire to share the power of their penis with others. These phallic desires exist today as they always have but our avenues for satisfying them have become limited.
I would not encourge resoaping I never am watching the other guys. But in our twelve showers bull room. Normaly the man talk or jokes get a hard rising of the penis.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

zitper replied to hairyd's response:
Thanks for the info. I hadn't really thought about ancient art ot the penis, nor how it is part of our sexual desires. Since I seem to be an average person, I wonder how many people have made this connection. You have given much to comtemplate.

zitper replied to seattleron's response:
yeah. Two guys with a boner in the shower. Where will it go from there?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a GWM (gay white male) with a recently discovered meningioma (outside the brain cover) tumor.It is difficult to live with. I"m a retired ...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.