Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Intriguing shapes of the penis
zitper posted:
I have on occasions watch guys jo in bathrooms, trains, theater and their car. I find the shapes of the glans compared to the shafts very interesting. I end of watching with a desire to touch the penis while it is hard. This leads me to do other things. but my main concern is why am I so mesmerized by a man's penis.

Take the Poll

Why am I so mesmerized by a man's penis that it turns into a sexual desire.
  • it's because I am drawn to the artful shape?
  • it's because of a psychological need for a male.
vote
View Poll Results

Howard1959 responded:
Interesting. I too have done this. I am a straight male, father of 4, but have found myself curious too, especially now that I am older (53).

zitper replied to Howard1959's response:
Thank you for your post.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am in my 30s. I am married with a beautiful baby girl. I stumbled across the old board looking for some grooming tips.. Imagine my surpise when I le...More

Helpful Tips

any body help me
Simple prescription male sexual desire, which I should be very short.For help please. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.