Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Circumcision
CousinCarl99 posted:
I just turned 20... Im "cut", but I've been interested in getting my foreskin back. I've heard of many ways of regaining foreskin. But I'd rather go to a doctor, and get professional advice, before I do anything.... Im aware that this will never bring back the nerves I lost "down there" when I was circumcised. But would it improve masturbation sessions/sex, since I would have skin covering the head most of the time? Would the head be more sensitive, since the foreskin would be covering it?

Would the doctor think Im crazy for wanting to do this? I only want so much foreskin covering my penis... Is there a way to dictate that?

sandalman responded:
I wish I had mine back too. I'm in my thirtues and have always wanted a foreskin. i just wish I had it so I could go comando or boxer easier. I feel every movement with my head, every shift, you name it.
therefore I almost always have something really supportive to keep my head in place and not moving.

I asked my doctor about the stratching thing, and he said he understand the concept but knew of noone who tried it

CousinCarl99 replied to sandalman's response:
Google "foreskin restoring." You can restore you foreskin by many ways. I've recently done my research, and I have a product in the mail now..... Granted it wont restore the way it use to be at birth. But it will be close... If you would like to chat more lmk... I can hook you up with some great site and infomation to help you get started.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married w/ kids. I love being an exhibitionist and love to read thru and post on men's sexual issues.

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.