Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Would You tell her????
hairyd posted:
This weekend when with a friend to a meet and greet party. I saw an old girlfriend there. To be nice I asked her to dance. The next dance was a slow one. I was not able to control my erection. We exchange comments inthe heat of the moment about our past sex. After the dance, I took her out to the courtyard. I was thinking the cool air would change my body. She quickly dropped my trousers. She then give me the bj; I so remember. I then removed her panties and she go on all fours on a park bench. I pleasured her with the doggy. Since I didn't have protection I finshed in her mouth. We returned to the party. I when to the Open bar and she to the ladies room. When she returned she was surrounded by a pack of horny men. I notice they were giving her cards. ( I guess their numbers.) We did not talk again.
On the way home my friend laughing tells me. Our silhouette of the hour long sex was on the next building's wall. In great view of the windows of the party.

The only phone number I have would be her business. Should I call her and explain why she was give all their numbers. But I don't want another hook up. I know I not able to control my dick> Should I let her enjoy their sex. I know my friend is calling her.
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

jrocker85 responded:
Hey Hairyd if you want another hook up call. You may not be the only one wise to what happened.. She may know it and be ok with. Was she a free spirt in the past? Your story tells me yes and it's a good one. I'd only call if I wanted some more.

hairyd replied to jrocker85's response:
Thanks, Yes, I want some more :3 I hit my pruberty during the 70's. Free love, sex and rock. Therefore I have always choose free spirit females. As a stallion I know how to give her the ride of her life and giving to her all night . Why do they say a 4 hour erection is a bad thing. Was never for me, I will see a doctor when I can not get it UP> The chick that came with her left early with a dude. Therefore she may not know. A few boys said they would like to buy me a drink. But nobody said why. I know things look longer in a silhouette. Yes, I want more:3 She knows how to exerted pressure with her vagina and mouth on my penis. But since I don't want my wife talking to strangers. I will not call her. Because I know I will end again in the 69 position. But man, I am wanting some more. I don't know if she married her finger was not what I was looking at!
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 45, happily married, but bisexual. I have enjoyed some interaction with other men, but pretty lightweight stuff. I have four sons, ages 26, 23, 1...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.