Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Does anyone have experience using HGH injections
seattleron posted:
I have got this thing going that I want to put on more new upper and lower body muscle. 10- 15 pounds.

I did some research (a lot) and concluded that I felt okay with injection amino acid peptieds HGH Frag 176 -191 and CJC 1295 w Dac starting about 3 mo ago. Together with a new diet and better eating times.

My abdominal area fat is slipping away slowly and I am recovered enough from my toes surgery to start back at the gym.

Yesterday, I went to and appointment at a new medical practice for men only called Innovative Mens Health here in Seattle. Anyway, this naturapathic doctor wants me to start a $2500 a year contract injecting 200 mg testosterone with a pill to nix the estrogen reaction. that stuff scares me, but he sez it would boost my building the muscle. However, I assume the muscle would go away if I stopped the injections.

Feed back welcome

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hispanic man, divorced and in a relationship now. Masculine and prefer ladies but sometimes curious with men sexuality and willing to share thoughts, ...More

Helpful Tips

MCCOMB63
I had posted a couple years ago that I thought the problem was due to medication. In many cases it is however I lost the sensation again. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.