Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Does anyone have experience using HGH injections
seattleron posted:
I have got this thing going that I want to put on more new upper and lower body muscle. 10- 15 pounds.

I did some research (a lot) and concluded that I felt okay with injection amino acid peptieds HGH Frag 176 -191 and CJC 1295 w Dac starting about 3 mo ago. Together with a new diet and better eating times.

My abdominal area fat is slipping away slowly and I am recovered enough from my toes surgery to start back at the gym.

Yesterday, I went to and appointment at a new medical practice for men only called Innovative Mens Health here in Seattle. Anyway, this naturapathic doctor wants me to start a $2500 a year contract injecting 200 mg testosterone with a pill to nix the estrogen reaction. that stuff scares me, but he sez it would boost my building the muscle. However, I assume the muscle would go away if I stopped the injections.

Feed back welcome

Spotlight: Member Stories

hello I am only thirteen and im bisexual. The pic you see is my last school pic.

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.