Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Cockrings and Erectile Disfunction:
An_251580 posted:
Hello Good People:
Please I'll like to know the reality of cockrings being useful for holding onto erections. Actually, I have a problem of ED myself. I get very good arrousal, and I can get a good erection for some seconds. The problem is that I cannot maintain the erection. I am made to understand that I can use cockrings to hold onto the erection. Is this true? I'll like to read from anyone who has used cockrings, and how effective they are, and the sideeffects if any. And which particular cockrings can be used. Thank you.

sandalman responded:
I really like mine, but I don't wear a really tight one. Mine is just under 2 inches, thick black rubber.
I was always wanting one, and a few years ago while at a sex shop I starting asking some questions about the metal ones. the guy gave me a black rubber one from a big display of them and told me to try that, because that's what most guys like in size. He said he would never recommend a guy try metal before trying rubber due to panicking if there was a tight situation.
I don't have hardness issues, but it does make me veinier once I am hard and I like the lift it gives my sac... more contact during thrusting. It also makes me more aware of the sensations around the base of my shaft and sac.
What I really like the best is that when I am not hard, I can still wear it. I've even worn it with my jock when running.
Once I wore it in a sauna at a men's lockerroom at a resort.
I had a friend at work that had a really thick one he had made from a bearing ring of a car. The inside of it was tapered and it weighed a lot!
Try one out man. I really think you'll like it. Maybe a snapping adjustable one would be best so you could see which snugness helps you with your blood flow.

Anon_1131 replied to sandalman's response:
I've made a very easy to use, inexpensive cockring from valcro. Either buy or make a strip of valcro with mating sides. Wrap the valcro around the base of your shaft and sack, tighten and attached one side to the other. You can make your cockring as tight or loose as you like for any occassion. I like my ring to be tight for sex or masturbation and looser for every day wear.

If you make a valcro cockring, please post how you like it so others can enjoy.

jrocker85 replied to Anon_1131's response:
Cool idea, I'll give it a try have some at home.. I will post after I try it out..

joe8843 replied to jrocker85's response:
jrocker-- Did you every make up a velcro cockring? If so, how do you like it? We can show off our cockrings on lpg.com, if you want.

jrocker85 replied to joe8843's response:
I'll do that... Friend me Jake58..

stev1022 replied to jrocker85's response:
At least let the rest of us who are not on lpg.com know how you like it..... I'm curious.... seems like it would be a little rough feeling to me...... but would like to know how your experience is.

joe8843 replied to stev1022's response:
I made an error with the URL I posted a few day. It should be lpsg.com

To answer Steve1022, yes it is a little rough feeling at times, but am use to it.

jrocker- is jake58 your username on lpsg.com? If so I'll be looking out for you. My user name on lpsg.com is joe_8843

jrocker85 replied to joe8843's response:
I gave the Velcro a try it didn't seem to do too much for me around my penis.. I made a bigger one for the entire package and had better results but I don't think I would use it with a partner.. It did work better for materbation..

doogood replied to jrocker85's response:
Jrocker - if you're looking for a cock ring check out extreme restraints dot com and be adventurous. I personally have an assortment of the leather variety. They typically come with a range of adjustment snaps. My favorite have straps that go around all the good spots - cock, balls and between the scrot. In this day and aage I;m sure you can run across exactly what turns you on and keeps everything thing snug and taught - which is the point - right? Plus if you're looking for something to use with your partner, speaking from experience, anything that makes your firmer and gets your balls slapping against them is definately a plus!

jrocker85 replied to doogood's response:
Hot site Doogood is there any product that you would recommend?

sandalman replied to doogood's response:
I havnt tried a ball splitter, but would like to.
I have a head ring that I like to wear when masterbating or just around the house, but you have to have a mushroom style head to keep one of those on.

Poul1986 responded:
ED problems can be solved with ED drugs. The latest one is avanafil and it has been popular because it has faster results with lesser side effects. You can read some info here http://www.shopavanafil.com/avanafilinfo/avanafil-the-ed-drug-with-lesser-side-effects.html#more-235

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was born and lived in a very small town called Durant for 6 years.. This is in the state of Oklahome, and my family on both side were staunch southe...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.