Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Stranger danger! Do you or don't you?
An_251175 posted:
OK guys, I really want to know eeryone's opinion and experiences on this.

Do you trust a stranger to suck your dick? How safe is it really? I think we've all had a helping hand occasionally, but how often do you let someone who you don't know blow you?
How risky is it?

I was in this adult book store last night and went back to the booths. A guy knocks on the door and asks if he can come in. When I opened the door, he reaches down and grabs me and starts to kneel. I ask him to give me a hand job instead, but he kept saying how much he wanted to suck me and how good he'd be while he was jerking on me. He did make me cum, just not the way he wanted to. I thanked him and he said next time it better be in his throat. Later I stopped back in and while I was lerking off a hand came through the glory hole and I let it finish me... I didn't even know anyone was next door. I guess I missed a sign or something.
I big part of me would like to go back and shove my inches through the hole and let some guy completely service me... but what's my risk?
Anyone ever do glory holes? either the giving or receiving?
thanks guys,

seattleron responded:
Yes I have and was so charged I let it happen and immediatly upon unloading I though how crazy. I asked my doctor about it and he told the chances of catching something are almost nil.

I have come to where the stand up deal is so unsatisfying . I am kinda sorta looking for a "buddy" amoung all the guys I know to expand our friendship. Not like the only thing we do together. Not sure how to bring it up. Maybe one of my friends who comments about my body where rather than saying THANKS say, "I think your body is hot also" and let it hang out there or if the situation is right take my shirt off.

hairyd replied to seattleron's response:
SeattleRon, I would advise you see another doctor.

Do you not know the percentage of std in the USA. Also the number of people that do not have the money for medical care.

I would first stick my penis in a bee's nest. But it's your LIFE>
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.