Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
in my hairy phase
An_251175 posted:
Hey men,
Here lately I just love being hairy and it really seams to be in style right now too... I think its here to stay.
I used to be so self consious even in my twenties about my body hair. I was always clean shaven and clipped all that was trying to crawl up out of my shirt. I've tried the wax... never again! I've clipped and shaved almost everywhere on my body.
No more... I've got great hair on my head so I've embraced that which is on my body too. Being bi, I know that both men and women like it now, and I've been told never to shave my hairy ass again by both.
I've also been letting my beard grow and there's just something primal about coming up from inside a woman's legs and having her juice all over your furry face, or have a guy tug at it in the heat of the moment too. Why has it taken me to my thirties to realize how hot this is?

Everyone tells me that I look like a different person everyday, depending on how I'm groomed. I can go from mountain guy, to hipster, to professional (if my tats are covered on my arms).I've even had a note on my desk that said how much that person liked seeing my hairy trail on my abs when I reaching to help in the stock room, and was wondering what the rest of me looked like... but I have no clue as to whom it was...

I do still take care of my nuts and shaft though. I like a soft sac for sucking on and love the look of my full shaft as it slides in. without shaving I'd hardly see my balls... My buddy says my sac looks like black lab when not shaved HA

How do you guys feel about your hairiness? Has it changed over time?

jem2153 responded:
I agree. My pubs were shaved last year for surgery and didn't like the look or how it felt. I has grown back
but I do keep it maintained.

An_247002 responded:
The hairier and merrier! Keep it neat though. I think a lot of women like the feel of hairy body rubbing against theirs. Probably some guys do too.

buttfuzz responded:
I am completely natural. I have a huge dark bush, a hairy set of balls, hairy taint and a hairy hole too. And I love it! Wouldn't have it any other way...

gq12 replied to buttfuzz's response:
sorry, but I am not too hairy, and I like keeping it trtrimmed/shaved/waxed!!

An_255018 replied to gq12's response:
My personal opinion is that natural is best. I am not very hairy but enjoy seeing men who are. Trimmed is ok but shaved right down is not something that appeals to me.

bigred53 replied to An_255018's response:
Here's a woman's opinion. I love, love, love a hairy chest, arms and legs. Don't much care for a hairy back but it's not a deal breaker. I do like a nicely trimmed package.

I have shaved my pubes off an on over the years, mostly off and I usually kept things nicely trimmed. A couple of years ago at the request of a male friend I started shaving again. I really liked the way it felt - I was more aware of myself and now I shave regularly.

I do think that we should always consider our partner's likes and dislikes concerning body hair. If you don't have a partner do whatever floats your boat.

Michelle

hamnok replied to gq12's response:
I know what you mean. I'm not naturally not very hairy. If I was I'd be trimming shaving it for sure not a huge fan of overly hairy guys. Although it is attractive when well maintained trimmed but otherwise it looks messy to me.

geokeith responded:
Love being hairy and love hairy guys; wish i was hairier acutally; DON"T TRIM!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Commando1463@yahoo.com I am a 46 y/o divorced guy from southeastern Michigan. As I am closing in on 50 in a few years, I have realized that sexuality...More

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.