Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Not so close shave?
Anon_1131 posted:
I posted the following on the Man to Man Topics board. Unfortunately, the day/time counter did not work and no one will know the post is there. I put the post here even though the topic is not appropriate. I would like to maintain a scruffy look with my beard, which is very popular with men now. Unfortunately... Posted by Anon_1131 I would like to maintain a scruffy look with my beard, which is very popular with men now. Unfortunately after 3-4 days of growth my beard gets longer than what I would like. I then shave and I am back to the clean shaved look, which I do not want.

My question, does any one know of a razor or a shaving technique where I could maintain the scruffy look by taking off just the minimum amount of beard?

gymrat44 responded:
Sure - get yourself an iStubble electric clipper. It's cordless and has settings from 0.4 cm up to 5.0 cm which can be changed like using a TV remote. You can find the exact length of scruff which is perfect for you and by using the iStubble daily you can keep it indefinitely.

I got one about six months ago and really like it!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have known from a very young age that secrets can cause a person to die inside. I spent the early half of my life on the streets where my secrets le...More

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 44 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.