Not so close shave?
Anon_1131 posted:
I posted the following on the Man to Man Topics board. Unfortunately, the day/time counter did not work and no one will know the post is there. I put the post here even though the topic is not appropriate. I would like to maintain a scruffy look with my beard, which is very popular with men now. Unfortunately... Posted by Anon_1131 I would like to maintain a scruffy look with my beard, which is very popular with men now. Unfortunately after 3-4 days of growth my beard gets longer than what I would like. I then shave and I am back to the clean shaved look, which I do not want.

My question, does any one know of a razor or a shaving technique where I could maintain the scruffy look by taking off just the minimum amount of beard?

gymrat44 responded:
Sure - get yourself an iStubble electric clipper. It's cordless and has settings from 0.4 cm up to 5.0 cm which can be changed like using a TV remote. You can find the exact length of scruff which is perfect for you and by using the iStubble daily you can keep it indefinitely.

I got one about six months ago and really like it!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44