Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
    Erectile Movement
    An_249654 posted:
    Whenever my penis hardens at times, there is this feeling that it seems like it is ejaculating - like it pushes and moves on its own. Is that normal? Does anybody else feel the same thing I feel?

Take the Poll

Whenever my penis hardens at times, there is this feeling that it seems like it is ejaculating - like it pushes and moves on its own. Is that normal? Does anybody else feel the same thing I feel?
    • Yes
    • No
    vote
    View Poll Results

gymrat44 responded:
    There are a number of different ways that a penis starts to harden and it can be fascinating to experience it, try to describe it and understand it. And respond to it as needed.

Sometimes I experience what you describe, only I wouldn't say I feel like I'm ejaculating. However, the sudden lengthening and hardening movement of my cock does let me know that some ejaculation would be appreciated. This feeling especially happens when I'm dressed, seated and doing something else. I feel my penis start to grow and push against the constraints of my undershorts and, if possible, to start going down one of my pant legs.

Just a week or so that happened, seemingly out of nowhere. It let me know it was time to get up, find a washroom and get some release. I was glad to accommodate and look forward to the next time!
    manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

Briefly: 43, gay geek, out since age 13; a multiple-organ transplant at 39, living a quiet life and I like it that way. Love to cook, and grow edible ...More

Helpful Tips

i am 14 years old male
    I am 14 years old and i did not produce sperm or other liquid also i don't feel orgasm what to do ? some weeks ago there was liquid ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.